Feifei's hoping to set up her own business making and selling cakes but Rob is doubtful it will be successful. He uses an athletic metaphor that means she will fail at the start.
Helen is finding her mobile phone company a nightmare to deal with. Neil uses an expression to describe her feeling and comes up with a suggestion.
Rob is worried because one of his friends has a problem with saving money because he has an urge to spend it all on pay day. Li has come up with the perfect phrase to describe thes
Helen has lost her precious earring. In a panic, she's searching everywhere for it. Neil is worried about the mess she's creating and tries to help.
Neil and Feifei catch a train in order to teach a useful expression often heard in the office environment. Going backwards makes Feifei feel sick but luckily this expression is all
Feifei's cooking a special cake for Helen's birthday but Rob thinks she might have the wrong recipe. What does he mean and how can Feifei turn the cake from a disaster to a succe
Helen is looking for an adventure holiday in a faraway country, one thing worries her is the language, how can she learn the basics within a short time? Neil has an idea.
Helen has just returned from her dream holiday and she's feeling fabulous. What about Finn, is he tempted to go on a break too? Will he get the special offer in time?
Something has put Finn in a good mood but what has that got to do with spring when it is still winter? Rob explains a seasonal idiom to Feifei that compares the feeling of spring w
Rob and Feifei have been to a wedding. Feifei hopes Tim, the groom, might change his bad habits now that he's married but Rob thinks he's like a leopard. What is it about this wi
Two of Finn and Feifei's colleagues are having an argument. Finn asked Feifei who started the argument. Which expression did Feifei use in her answer? What does her expression mea
Neil is excited about launching his new website but he said that he needs to 'test the water' first. Li is confused about why he needs water for his new website. What does Neil m
Has Neil won the London marathon? Or has he just been to the cinema? Who can you trust? It seems that someone's been giving false information... Learn a useful phrase about lying
Rob's been asked to dress up like a monkey but it seems like someone is literally making a monkey out of him! What does that mean and why is someone foolish compared to a monkey?
Helen has been nominated for an important role on the Parents Association, but she's having nightmares about it. Neil comes up with a plan and tells her to drop it before it becom
Rob is taken aback by the mess in the studio and asks Li why she has emptied all her stuff from her handbag onto the floor. Li replies, 'there's method to my madness'. What does
Neil's made a great saving by going to a car boot sale and stocking up on all his kids' presents for next year! Let's hope they don't find out! He also picked up an old coin w
Neil and Li are talking about the Christmas presents they received. Li describes her presents as 'cheap and cheerful' whereas the smart watch Neil's wife bought him is 'cheap a
Helen's not happy about a decision that's been made and Rob tries to offer some sympathy with a strange idiom that involves swallowing something that doesn't taste very nice. Fi
You may have heard of the word ‘potty’, especially if there are babies around. But do you know what makes Neil ‘go potty’? Find out in the programme.
Neil is dying for a game of squash after work and he is going to ask Li if she is up for it. Do you think Li is game? Listen and find out.
Feifei's friend told her a shot of liquor would put hairs on her chest. She did not understand what the expression meant so she has brought the question to this programme. Listen
Finn arrives late for the studio recording. When he finally arrives, why does Li say that a woman from the marketing department fancies him?
When things are not going as planned, we can say they've gone 'down the pan', but which pan is it? Find out from Neil.
- 1《龙猫》今日国内上映 中国版海报“暗藏玄机”
- 2国际英语新闻:Pakistan builds 233 forts along border with Afghanistan: army
- 3国际英语新闻:Merkel emphasizes European integration after Brussels summit
- 4国际英语新闻:Arab League slams Australia's recognition of West Jerusalem as Israeli capital
- 5国际英语新闻:Trump says interior secretary to leave office at year's end
- 6国际英语新闻:Zimbabwe ruling party conference endorses Mnangagwa for 2023 elections
- 7国际英语新闻:"Yellow Vests" stage more protests against Macron's policy, but participant number drops
- 8国内英语新闻:China, Afghanistan, Pakistan reach broad consensus on cooperation, Afghan peace process, ant
- 9国内英语新闻:Afghanistan, China vow to enhance cooperation, combat terrorism
- 10国内英语新闻:Across China: Mixed farming enriches Xinjiang farmers
- 1国际英语新闻:"Yellow Vests" stage more protests against Macron's policy, but participant number drops
- 4国际英语新闻:Zimbabwe's Mnangagwa once again rules out government of national unity
- 5国际英语新闻:British PM likely to win vote of no confidence: media reports
- 6国际英语新闻:British PM on mission to rescue Brexit deal as EU insists "no renegotiation"
- 7国际英语新闻:32 Palestinians injured in clashes with Israeli soldiers in northern Gaza: medics
- 8国际英语新闻:Saudi FM says action against Qatar aiming to change its policy
- 9国际英语新闻:Africa 2018 Forum kicks off in Egypt's Sharm el Sheikh amid high development, economic expec
- 10国际英语新闻:Spotlight: Kramp-Karrenbauer succeeds Merkel as German CDU's new leader
- 新疆普通高考评卷工作有序进行 2018-12-10
- 明德门遗址保护工程启动 唐长安城第一门将重见天日 2018-12-10
- 文化山西：风华长城岁月歌 2018-11-10
- 2018广州中考语文作文题揭晓：《原来这么简单》 2018-11-10
- 10名藏医学子首次被授予临床医学硕士学位 2018-11-04
- 别扯没用的，土地事实上属于地方政府才是关键。粮食更重要，咋不炒粮食？ 2018-06-23431| 781| 384| 18| 750| 40| 799| 886| 38| 274| 514| 918| 282| 839| 666|