Victoria: what do you think of studying abroad?
Ian: I think it's a great idea. Studying abroad will offer you plenty of new opportunities. Are you planning on going abroad?
V: yes, I hope so. I am
Abby: hi, my name's Abby. What's your name?
Colin: I'm colin. It's nice to meet you. What do you do?
A: I'm a freelance English teacher. How about you?
C: I'm in between jobs at the moment.
Claire: are you lookoing for a course?
Jake: yes, but I'm not sure which one to sign up for.
C: what kind of program are you looking for? Full-time or part-time?
J: I have to work during the day,
I: how did you do on your IELTS exam?
V: fantastic! I got an overall score of eight.
I: that's excellent! Have you received your conditional offers yet?
V: yes. I'm just waiting until I offically
H: how did your interview go?
A: pretty well. I don't know if I'll get the promotion or not, but I feel good about it.
H: if you get the promotion, what will your new title be?
A: if I get the pr
Audrey: how's your new job going?
Hayden: really well, thanks.
A: how are you finding your new boss?
H: she's not bad. She's a bit bossy, but I'm sure I'll get used to her.
A: would y
R: how was your day?
J: let’s start with you. How was yours?
R: it was really busy. I had to work straight through my lunch break.
J: did you get to leave early then?
R: my boss told me that I co
K: hi, Isaiah. How are you?
I: I’m well. And you?
K: fine. How’s your job going?
I: I don’t know if I told you or not, but I decided to start my own business.
K: really? That’s fantastic. What
J: so , how's your course going? Do you like it?
B: i like my professors and the classes, but it's a lot of work.
J: what are you specializing in?
B: right now, I'm doing some research into the
Brooke: how was school today, Dominic?
Dominic: I hate school!
B: why? What happened?
D: I messed up my mid-term exam so badly today!
B: it's just one exam. Can you re-take the exam?
D: yes, but
D: you look better today. How did your test go?
B: much better than it did yesterday.
D: did you pass?
B: I not only passed my test, but I aced it! I'm so happy!
D: you should be. You worked rea
Peyton: when do most children start school in your country?
Thomas: In America, most children start primary school at the age of five.
P: How much time do primary school students usually spend at sc
T: do you mind if I sit here?
P: no, of course not. Go ahead.
T: don't I know you?
P: yes, now that you mention it, I think we had a chemistry class together in high school.
T: you're right! How
Brooklyn:did you go to university?
Justin: yes, I graguated with a BA in English from Qingdao Uinversity.
B: when did you graduate?
J: just a few years ago. What about you?
B: I just graduated fro
S: is that your rabbit?
A: yes, I just adopted her from the humane society this weekend.
S: that's good for you. why did you decide to get a rabbit.
A: well, i wanted to get a pet that wouldn't d
Allison: do you like animals?
Samuel: yes, doesn't everyone?
A: what's your favorite animal?
S: it's hard to say. While dogs are more affectionate, cats are much easier to take care of.
Ashley: do you like playing games?
David:I like playing computer games, but I'm not really into board games.
A: how about individual games like the Rubik's cube or solitaire?
D: the Rubik's cube
It's time for desserts! Are you still hungry?
K: I've always got room for something sweet!
E: what are you going to try first?
K: I've never tried traditional Greek yogurt, so I want to try that
Makayla: so, how should we go to the theatre?
Gabriel: let's take the bus.
M: I hate the bus system in London! The bus drivers are rude, the buses are never on time, and there are few people ar
O: are you ready for your first driving lesson?
S: yes. Which one is the brake again?
O: the pedal on your left is the brake and the one on your right is the gas.
S: I’m glad this car is an automa
Julia: do you have any plans for dinner tonight?
Lucas: no, I was thinking of putting a frozen pizza in the oven or something. How about you?
J: I was thinking maybe we could make dinner togethe
G: is everything alright?
M: yes, everything is fine.
G: what took so long? I thought your flight was supposed to arrive 3 hours ago!
M: didn't they announce that our flight was delayed?
L: do you like cooking, Julia?
J: I really enjoy it, especially when it ends up tasting good!
L: how often do you usually cook?
J: I usually make a few salads for lunch throughout the week an
Morgan: are you good at cooking?
John: no, but I'm pretty good at eating!
M: do you prefer chinese food or Western food?
J: well, to be honest with you, Chinese food is really different from
- 1每日一句 英语句子
- 3国际英语新闻:Saudi Arabia signs 20-bln-USD deals with Pakistan
- 4国内英语新闻:Forbidden City to open night tours for first time
- 5国际英语新闻:Yemeni warring parties agree on first phase of troop withdrawal from Hodeidah
- 6国内英语新闻:Rural financial institutions expanding in China
- 7国际英语新闻:Indonesian president candidates trade second debate ahead of April election
- 8国内英语新闻:Central province attracts migrant workers back with investment fund
- 9国际英语新闻:German high-speed train derails in Switzerland, no injuries reported
- 10国内英语新闻:China to develop over 5 mln hectares of high-standard farmland
- 1国际英语新闻:Merkel advocates cooperation, multilateralism in Munich
- 2国际英语新闻:Spotlight: Trump to sign bill to avert gov't shutdown, declare emergency to fund border wal
- 3国际英语新闻:Feature: Fresh construction projects spring up amid improved security in Iraq
- 4国际英语新闻:Gov't ready to negotiate with opposition without preconditions: Venezuelan FM
- 5国际英语新闻:Israel says killing of Israeli woman "terror attack"
- 6国际英语新闻:Hungarian PM announces bold seven-point action plan to fight population decline
- 7国际英语新闻:Yemeni conjoined twins die awaiting transfer abroad for lifesaving surgery
- 8国际英语新闻:Acting U.S. attorney general says he has not interfered with Russia probe
- 9国际英语新闻:EU migration commissioner calls for comprehensive agreement on asylum system
- 10国际英语新闻:Iraq president says keen to establish effective ties with Italy, EU
- 新疆普通高考评卷工作有序进行 2018-12-10
- 明德门遗址保护工程启动 唐长安城第一门将重见天日 2018-12-10
- 文化山西：风华长城岁月歌 2018-11-10
- 2018广州中考语文作文题揭晓：《原来这么简单》 2018-11-10
- 10名藏医学子首次被授予临床医学硕士学位 2018-11-04
- 别扯没用的，土地事实上属于地方政府才是关键。粮食更重要，咋不炒粮食？ 2018-06-23109| 735| 881| 489| 318| 780| 417| 655| 753| 749| 866| 322| 168| 780| 181|