Viyasan: What about yourself? What are some of your interests? Are you scared about anything when you graduate?
维亚森：你呢？你对什么感兴趣？你担心毕业之后的问题吗？Gyri: Well, I
Gyri: Okay. Viyasan, have you ever overcome any fears.
格里：好。维亚森，你有克服过恐惧吗？Viyasan: Okay, that's a good question. I think there's many fears that I've overcome
Todd: So I'm here with Shantel, and we both are from the United States. And we both are teachers in Japan. So I thought we would talk a little bit about some of the stereotypes th
Mark: Hello, my name is Mark.
马克：大家好，我是马克。Sorie: And my name is Sorie.
索瑞：我是索瑞。Mark: Today’s question is would you buy a computer secondhand?
Sorie: And my name is Sorie, and today's question is ...
索瑞：我是索瑞，今天要讨论的问题是……Mark: Do you read food labels?
马克：你看食品标签吗？Sorie: I don't r
Todd: Fascinating. Let's say you want to give up sugar, or you want to give up smoking or something like that, a physical substance. Do you have any tips for that?
Todd: So I'm here with Olga, who's a health coach and a life coach. You've talked a lot about things we should do, but what about stopping doing things or breaking bad habits? T
Todd: Okay, so how about one not related to food: all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, which I guess means if you just work all the time and you don't rest and relax and ha
Todd: So I'm here with Olga, and she's a health coach, and we were talking about the difference between modern trends in nutrition and traditional health and things like that. I
Gyri: Do you play any sports besides basketball?
格里：除了篮球以外你还做什么运动？Viyasan: Basketball is my main sport. I used to play a little bit of volleyball when I was in hi
Gyri: What are some talents you wish you had?
格里：你希望拥有哪些才能？Viyasan: I would say this talent spreads a long time back and it's always something I'm very envious abou
Todd: Right. Yeah. Compare life in Italy to life in the states. What was it like? How was it different?
Todd: So Shantel, you were saying that you grew up in a small town and had a very rustic life, but then you moved overseas to Italy, correct?
Todd: My rule is always three days. So, I'll eat anything if it's within ... except for meat, maybe, but anything if it's within three days of the expiration date or the sell-by
Todd: Rachel, I thought we would talk a little bit about items and their shelf life, like how long will you keep something? For example, like a book or clothing, because yesterday
Todd: I'm here with Rachel. We were talking about expiration dates. You were saying that you throw out your clothes regularly.
Todd: So, I'm here with Olga who is a health coach and I thought we would talk about learning, so people have to learn all these new things to be healthy. It might be a big change
Lucille: Hello, I'm Lucille from France.
露西尔：大家好，我是露西尔，来自法国。Lasse: And hello, my name is Lasse, and I come from Denmark. And today's question is do students i
Hannah: Hi! This is Hanna, from Australia.
汉娜：嗨！我是汉娜，来自澳大利亚。Paul: And this is Paul, from South Korea.
保罗：我是保罗，来自韩国。Hannah: So, Paul! Are you good wi
Paul: Hello, I'm Paul from South Korea.
保罗：大家好，我是保罗，来自韩国。Hanna: And I'm Hanna from Australia.
汉娜：我是汉娜，来自澳大利亚。Paul: So Hanna, have you ever been
Ben: How do they ... How are they going to get profit? If there's someone like less popular, someone independent artist, like the lower level not so popular artists, they don't m
Hana: Alright, so Ben, what do you think about the music industry recently?
哈娜：好，本，你怎么看最近的音乐界？Ben: Recently? Actually, you know I don't really listen to the rad
Hana: Okay. Sorry to ask stupid questions but ...
哈娜：好。很抱歉我要问一个愚蠢的问题，不过……Ben: No, no, go ahead.
本：没事，你问吧。Hana: So the guitar that you
Hana: So I've heard that you were in a band when you were a high school kid.
哈娜：我听说你上高中时参加过乐队。Ben: Yeah, actually I was. All four years I was in high school I wa
- 1CRI听力:Top Soprano Nina Stemme receives her Birgit Nilsson Prize in Stockholm
- 3国际英语新闻:News Analysis: In Gaza, possibilities for truce, war are equal
- 4国际英语新闻:CSU suffers great loss in Bavaria state election: initial forecast
- 5国内英语新闻:Chinese premier arrives in Netherlands for official visit
- 6国际英语新闻:Syria calls for int'l investigation into U.S. coalition's "crimes"
- 7国内英语新闻:Premier Li calls for renewing China-Netherlands friendship
- 8国际英语新闻:Iran defies possible impacts of U.S. impending oil sanctions
- 9国内英语新闻:Roundup: China, Belgium see rapid growth in science, technology ties
- 10国际英语新闻:Turkey, Saudi leaders hold phone talk on missing journalist
- 1国际英语新闻:Spotlight: Merkel's Bavarian ally suffers great election loss
- 2国际英语新闻:Malaysia's Anwar expected to return to parliament in by-election
- 3国际英语新闻:Indonesia's quakes, tsunami kill 2,073 as search mission extended
- 4国际英语新闻:Rutte and Merkel hope for more progress in Brexit talks
- 5国际英语新闻:Trump to appoint new ambassador to UN in two or three weeks
- 6国际英语新闻:Romanian FM reiterates desire to join Schengen
- 7国际英语新闻:Voting ends "peacefully" in Cameroon's presidential poll: election body
- 8国际英语新闻:Latvians vote to elect new parliament
- 9国际英语新闻:India inks missile deal with Russia
- 10国际英语新闻:India, Russia talks to focus on energy, space during Putin's visit
- 别扯没用的，土地事实上属于地方政府才是关键。粮食更重要，咋不炒粮食？ 2018-06-23