Viyasan: What about yourself? What are some of your interests? Are you scared about anything when you graduate?
维亚森：你呢？你对什么感兴趣？你担心毕业之后的问题吗？Gyri: Well, I
Gyri: Okay. Viyasan, have you ever overcome any fears.
格里：好。维亚森，你有克服过恐惧吗？Viyasan: Okay, that's a good question. I think there's many fears that I've overcome
Todd: So I'm here with Shantel, and we both are from the United States. And we both are teachers in Japan. So I thought we would talk a little bit about some of the stereotypes th
Mark: Hello, my name is Mark.
马克：大家好，我是马克。Sorie: And my name is Sorie.
索瑞：我是索瑞。Mark: Today’s question is would you buy a computer secondhand?
Sorie: And my name is Sorie, and today's question is ...
索瑞：我是索瑞，今天要讨论的问题是……Mark: Do you read food labels?
马克：你看食品标签吗？Sorie: I don't r
Todd: Fascinating. Let's say you want to give up sugar, or you want to give up smoking or something like that, a physical substance. Do you have any tips for that?
Todd: So I'm here with Olga, who's a health coach and a life coach. You've talked a lot about things we should do, but what about stopping doing things or breaking bad habits? T
Todd: Okay, so how about one not related to food: all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, which I guess means if you just work all the time and you don't rest and relax and ha
Todd: So I'm here with Olga, and she's a health coach, and we were talking about the difference between modern trends in nutrition and traditional health and things like that. I
Gyri: Do you play any sports besides basketball?
格里：除了篮球以外你还做什么运动？Viyasan: Basketball is my main sport. I used to play a little bit of volleyball when I was in hi
Gyri: What are some talents you wish you had?
格里：你希望拥有哪些才能？Viyasan: I would say this talent spreads a long time back and it's always something I'm very envious abou
Todd: Right. Yeah. Compare life in Italy to life in the states. What was it like? How was it different?
Todd: So Shantel, you were saying that you grew up in a small town and had a very rustic life, but then you moved overseas to Italy, correct?
Todd: My rule is always three days. So, I'll eat anything if it's within ... except for meat, maybe, but anything if it's within three days of the expiration date or the sell-by
Todd: Rachel, I thought we would talk a little bit about items and their shelf life, like how long will you keep something? For example, like a book or clothing, because yesterday
Todd: I'm here with Rachel. We were talking about expiration dates. You were saying that you throw out your clothes regularly.
Todd: So, I'm here with Olga who is a health coach and I thought we would talk about learning, so people have to learn all these new things to be healthy. It might be a big change
Lucille: Hello, I'm Lucille from France.
露西尔：大家好，我是露西尔，来自法国。Lasse: And hello, my name is Lasse, and I come from Denmark. And today's question is do students i
Hannah: Hi! This is Hanna, from Australia.
汉娜：嗨！我是汉娜，来自澳大利亚。Paul: And this is Paul, from South Korea.
保罗：我是保罗，来自韩国。Hannah: So, Paul! Are you good wi
Paul: Hello, I'm Paul from South Korea.
保罗：大家好，我是保罗，来自韩国。Hanna: And I'm Hanna from Australia.
汉娜：我是汉娜，来自澳大利亚。Paul: So Hanna, have you ever been
Ben: How do they ... How are they going to get profit? If there's someone like less popular, someone independent artist, like the lower level not so popular artists, they don't m
Hana: Alright, so Ben, what do you think about the music industry recently?
哈娜：好，本，你怎么看最近的音乐界？Ben: Recently? Actually, you know I don't really listen to the rad
Hana: Okay. Sorry to ask stupid questions but ...
哈娜：好。很抱歉我要问一个愚蠢的问题，不过……Ben: No, no, go ahead.
本：没事，你问吧。Hana: So the guitar that you
Hana: So I've heard that you were in a band when you were a high school kid.
哈娜：我听说你上高中时参加过乐队。Ben: Yeah, actually I was. All four years I was in high school I wa
- 1每日一句 英语句子
- 3国际英语新闻:Saudi Arabia signs 20-bln-USD deals with Pakistan
- 4国内英语新闻:Forbidden City to open night tours for first time
- 5国际英语新闻:Yemeni warring parties agree on first phase of troop withdrawal from Hodeidah
- 6国内英语新闻:Rural financial institutions expanding in China
- 7国际英语新闻:Indonesian president candidates trade second debate ahead of April election
- 8国内英语新闻:Central province attracts migrant workers back with investment fund
- 9国际英语新闻:German high-speed train derails in Switzerland, no injuries reported
- 10国内英语新闻:China to develop over 5 mln hectares of high-standard farmland
- 1国际英语新闻:Merkel advocates cooperation, multilateralism in Munich
- 2国际英语新闻:Spotlight: Trump to sign bill to avert gov't shutdown, declare emergency to fund border wal
- 3国际英语新闻:Feature: Fresh construction projects spring up amid improved security in Iraq
- 4国际英语新闻:Gov't ready to negotiate with opposition without preconditions: Venezuelan FM
- 5国际英语新闻:Israel says killing of Israeli woman "terror attack"
- 6国际英语新闻:Hungarian PM announces bold seven-point action plan to fight population decline
- 7国际英语新闻:Yemeni conjoined twins die awaiting transfer abroad for lifesaving surgery
- 8国际英语新闻:Acting U.S. attorney general says he has not interfered with Russia probe
- 9国际英语新闻:EU migration commissioner calls for comprehensive agreement on asylum system
- 10国际英语新闻:Iraq president says keen to establish effective ties with Italy, EU
- 新疆普通高考评卷工作有序进行 2018-12-10
- 明德门遗址保护工程启动 唐长安城第一门将重见天日 2018-12-10
- 文化山西：风华长城岁月歌 2018-11-10
- 2018广州中考语文作文题揭晓：《原来这么简单》 2018-11-10
- 10名藏医学子首次被授予临床医学硕士学位 2018-11-04
- 别扯没用的，土地事实上属于地方政府才是关键。粮食更重要，咋不炒粮食？ 2018-06-23606| 742| 640| 47| 270| 243| 406| 596| 24| 382| 291| 911| 71| 42| 739|