Viyasan: What about yourself? What are some of your interests? Are you scared about anything when you graduate?
维亚森：你呢？你对什么感兴趣？你担心毕业之后的问题吗？Gyri: Well, I
Gyri: Okay. Viyasan, have you ever overcome any fears.
格里：好。维亚森，你有克服过恐惧吗？Viyasan: Okay, that's a good question. I think there's many fears that I've overcome
Todd: So I'm here with Shantel, and we both are from the United States. And we both are teachers in Japan. So I thought we would talk a little bit about some of the stereotypes th
Mark: Hello, my name is Mark.
马克：大家好，我是马克。Sorie: And my name is Sorie.
索瑞：我是索瑞。Mark: Today’s question is would you buy a computer secondhand?
Sorie: And my name is Sorie, and today's question is ...
索瑞：我是索瑞，今天要讨论的问题是……Mark: Do you read food labels?
马克：你看食品标签吗？Sorie: I don't r
Todd: Fascinating. Let's say you want to give up sugar, or you want to give up smoking or something like that, a physical substance. Do you have any tips for that?
Todd: So I'm here with Olga, who's a health coach and a life coach. You've talked a lot about things we should do, but what about stopping doing things or breaking bad habits? T
Todd: Okay, so how about one not related to food: all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, which I guess means if you just work all the time and you don't rest and relax and ha
Todd: So I'm here with Olga, and she's a health coach, and we were talking about the difference between modern trends in nutrition and traditional health and things like that. I
Gyri: Do you play any sports besides basketball?
格里：除了篮球以外你还做什么运动？Viyasan: Basketball is my main sport. I used to play a little bit of volleyball when I was in hi
Gyri: What are some talents you wish you had?
格里：你希望拥有哪些才能？Viyasan: I would say this talent spreads a long time back and it's always something I'm very envious abou
Todd: Right. Yeah. Compare life in Italy to life in the states. What was it like? How was it different?
Todd: So Shantel, you were saying that you grew up in a small town and had a very rustic life, but then you moved overseas to Italy, correct?
Todd: My rule is always three days. So, I'll eat anything if it's within ... except for meat, maybe, but anything if it's within three days of the expiration date or the sell-by
Todd: Rachel, I thought we would talk a little bit about items and their shelf life, like how long will you keep something? For example, like a book or clothing, because yesterday
Todd: I'm here with Rachel. We were talking about expiration dates. You were saying that you throw out your clothes regularly.
Todd: So, I'm here with Olga who is a health coach and I thought we would talk about learning, so people have to learn all these new things to be healthy. It might be a big change
Lucille: Hello, I'm Lucille from France.
露西尔：大家好，我是露西尔，来自法国。Lasse: And hello, my name is Lasse, and I come from Denmark. And today's question is do students i
Hannah: Hi! This is Hanna, from Australia.
汉娜：嗨！我是汉娜，来自澳大利亚。Paul: And this is Paul, from South Korea.
保罗：我是保罗，来自韩国。Hannah: So, Paul! Are you good wi
Paul: Hello, I'm Paul from South Korea.
保罗：大家好，我是保罗，来自韩国。Hanna: And I'm Hanna from Australia.
汉娜：我是汉娜，来自澳大利亚。Paul: So Hanna, have you ever been
Ben: How do they ... How are they going to get profit? If there's someone like less popular, someone independent artist, like the lower level not so popular artists, they don't m
Hana: Alright, so Ben, what do you think about the music industry recently?
哈娜：好，本，你怎么看最近的音乐界？Ben: Recently? Actually, you know I don't really listen to the rad
Hana: Okay. Sorry to ask stupid questions but ...
哈娜：好。很抱歉我要问一个愚蠢的问题，不过……Ben: No, no, go ahead.
本：没事，你问吧。Hana: So the guitar that you
Hana: So I've heard that you were in a band when you were a high school kid.
哈娜：我听说你上高中时参加过乐队。Ben: Yeah, actually I was. All four years I was in high school I wa
- 1每日一句 英语句子
- 2CRI听力:More European countries want to increase trading relations with China: European parliamentaria
- 3CRI听力:Shanghai moves forward to become sci-tech innovation center
- 4CRI听力:The second CIIE to showcase more innovative high-end products
- 6国际英语新闻:Czech president congratulates Zelensky on election as Ukrainian president
- 7国际英语新闻:UK PM to face unprecedented vote of no confidence from grassroots Conservatives
- 8国际英语新闻:Iran warns of "consequences" of ending U.S. sanctions waivers
- 9国际英语新闻:UN official welcomes indigenous input in next global biodiversity policy
- 10国际英语新闻:Interview: Belt and Road Initiative fosters regional peace, prosperity: former Japanese PM
- 1国际英语新闻:Sri Lanka's multiple blasts kill 228, injure 450
- 2国际英语新闻:Turkey understands NATO's concerns on Russian missile deal: FM
- 3国际英语新闻:U.S. Justice Department releases redacted version of Mueller report on Russia probe
- 4国际英语新闻:France to launch int'l competition to rebuild Notre Dame fire-ravaged spire
- 5国际英语新闻:Iran FM visits Syria, Turkey to discuss ties
- 6国际英语新闻:"Terrible" fire breaks out at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris
- 7国际英语新闻:Int'l warrior competition starts in Jordan
- 8国际英语新闻:Yemen parliament convenes for 1st time after 4 years of conflict
- 9国际英语新闻:Trump says 3rd meeting with DPRK's Kim possible
- 10国际英语新闻:EU27 grants flexible Brexit extension until end of October
- 弘扬“上海精神” 构建命运共同体 2019-04-23
- 吴尊送儿子上学晒自拍 父子颜值超高Max笑容灿烂 2019-04-22
- FONT color=red公告：有不法分子冒充举报中心工作人员行骗FONT 2019-04-22
- 观察：激发乡村振兴的巾帼力量 2019-04-14
- （两会受权发布）中华人民共和国国家监察委员会主任简历 2019-04-12
- 世界杯老司机速成手册：球场之上，谁的眼泪在飞 2019-04-12
- 山西：鼓励可再生能源电力企业参与市场交易 2019-04-09
- 重庆“8D迷宫”楼走红 网友：住户能找到自己家吗 2019-04-08
- 女性之声——全国妇联 2019-04-08
- 有人踢球踢进了手术室 有人看球看到脖子扳牢了 2019-04-03
- 奥迪面临新一轮排放作弊调查 全球涉6万辆A6A7 2019-04-03
- “坏”胆固醇有六大克星 2019-04-02
- 售8.98万-15.18万元 2018款广汽传祺GS4上市 2019-04-02
- 据说2018北京高考作文这样写能得满分 2019-03-29
- 新华时评：磋商，不等于反复折腾 2019-03-29676| 892| 905| 706| 919| 111| 71| 549| 964| 146| 596| 441| 53| 575| 665|