A: Right, that ends the third and final part of our presentation. I'd like to end by emphasizing the main points. I'll give you a brief summary. There are three potential areas for development in th
A: Okay, here are the graphs and figures for this month's sales. Let's review them all together.
B: This first one , I have a question.... This graph is marking the sales perfomance for our line
A: So, that's all there is to it. I know I've covered a lot of points today, but let's summarize real quickly.... First, our designing team has come up with a final version of the product that emph
That concludes the formal part of my presentation. 我陈述的正文就到此结束了.
Now we have time for a few questions before we break for lunch. 现在,在休息吃午饭前我们还有时间可以提出几个问题.
Now I'd like to open it up for questions. 现在我可以回答你们的提问.
I'd be very interested to hear your comments. 我非常乐意听听你们的看法.
I have one question I would like to ask
A: So that concludes the introduction. Now let's move to the first part of my talk, which is about 2006 fiscal year marketing plan. So first, right off the bat, When looking at the marketing plan, te
A: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, we are happy you have all come out for our training workshop. Today we have a great line-up of speakers to talk to you. First on our program is a well-renown exp
A: ... Now, that's all I want to say about world coal reserves. So let's move on to the next topic, renewable resources. There are three things we have to consider when talking about renewable resou
F: Aren't you going to give us a training workshop next week? How are things going on your preparation for the presentation?
M: I'm having trouble narrowing down my topic for the training. I want
M: I've got to put together a sales pitch to give to our clients in the morning. You always give such amazing presentations, I was hoping you could give me some advice about how to win them over tomo
A: Now, where were we? Oh yes, can you give us an idea about the statistical analysis?
B: Our analysis shows that we are very competitive. If you refer to the last page of the handout, you will see
M: Please let me see the draft of what you have put together for Monday's meeting.
F: I'm still working on the agenda, there will be a lot to go over on Monday. Here's what I've got so far.
M: I call this meeting to order. Thank you all in attendance today, I know it's a busy day for you all. We have a lot of material to cover today. Did everyone get an agenda?
F: I need a copy of th
A:Can you tell me more about your products?
B:Yes, I'd be happy to. Let me tell you this,we are ahead of the competition because our products have advanced technology.
A:What kind of advanced t
M: With tomorrow being Labur Day and all, I think it would be a nice gesture to let all the memebers of laborial staff leave work an hour early. What do you say?
F: What! That sounds perfectly ridi
A: How long will it take for our order to be delivered?
B: Let's see...You are importing fifty containers of textiles from China. They should be able to place your order before the end of next wee
M: Give these sales figures a look. It's pretty depressing. We're way in the red this year. We can't afford to keep going like this for much longer.
F: You're right, we need to start making mon
A: It's amazing to me how international business has become. Take my store for example. On any given day, you will find imported items from more than 20 different countries on our shelves.
M: Did you see the information on sales for last year? The sales review was made at our last board meeting. There's a great news for our shareholders.
F: Yeah, I went over the figures this morning
F: What kind of car is best for me?
M: For you, I would recommend this one here.
F: The compact? Why do you think that one is better than the others?
M: This automobile is just right for your
A: What's our target audience for this campaign?
B: This go-around we're focusing on new moms, families with median income and one or more children under the age of two.
A: Do you think that'
M: What kind of promotional events are scheduled for the new product line?
F: Marketing has us set up with product launches in five major cities, as well as some sponsoring events throughout the ye
A:What are our areas for growth?What sectors do you see the most potential in?If we are going to pull our sales numbers up and develop the brand,we got to work across the board.
B:It's not just sp
A:Which of the steps are you focusing on in brand growth?Awareness,understanding,acceptance,or loyalty?
B:We're working on different steps in different areas.For example,our Corbert line is thrivi
- 1CRI听力:Music drama The Orphan of Zhao debuts in Beijing
- 3中国男足地球德比“逼平”印度 两国球迷和网友的反应扎心了
- 4国内英语新闻:China, Netherlands eye more open, pragmatic cooperation to safeguard multilateralism, free t
- 5国际英语新闻:Spotlight: Irish border remains biggest sticking point in Brexit talks
- 6国内英语新闻:Chinese premier meets Dutch king, calls for more cooperation
- 7国际英语新闻:Trump suggests "rogue killers" behind disappearance of Saudi journalist
- 8国内英语新闻:Chinese ambassador dismisses U.S. accusations against China as "groundless"
- 9国际英语新闻:PM May insists Brexit deal "achievable" as "real progress" scored
- 10国内英语新闻:China becomes largest recipient of FDI in H1
- 1国际英语新闻:Hostage safely freed at Cologne station incident
- 2国际英语新闻:Spotlight: Merkel's Bavarian ally suffers great election loss
- 3国际英语新闻:Malaysia's Anwar expected to return to parliament in by-election
- 4国际英语新闻:Indonesia's quakes, tsunami kill 2,073 as search mission extended
- 5国际英语新闻:Rutte and Merkel hope for more progress in Brexit talks
- 6国际英语新闻:Trump to appoint new ambassador to UN in two or three weeks
- 7国际英语新闻:Romanian FM reiterates desire to join Schengen
- 8国际英语新闻:Voting ends "peacefully" in Cameroon's presidential poll: election body
- 9国际英语新闻:Latvians vote to elect new parliament
- 10国际英语新闻:India inks missile deal with Russia
- 别扯没用的，土地事实上属于地方政府才是关键。粮食更重要，咋不炒粮食？ 2018-06-23