A: Right, that ends the third and final part of our presentation. I'd like to end by emphasizing the main points. I'll give you a brief summary. There are three potential areas for development in th
A: Okay, here are the graphs and figures for this month's sales. Let's review them all together.
B: This first one , I have a question.... This graph is marking the sales perfomance for our line
A: So, that's all there is to it. I know I've covered a lot of points today, but let's summarize real quickly.... First, our designing team has come up with a final version of the product that emph
That concludes the formal part of my presentation. 我陈述的正文就到此结束了.
Now we have time for a few questions before we break for lunch. 现在,在休息吃午饭前我们还有时间可以提出几个问题.
Now I'd like to open it up for questions. 现在我可以回答你们的提问.
I'd be very interested to hear your comments. 我非常乐意听听你们的看法.
I have one question I would like to ask
A: So that concludes the introduction. Now let's move to the first part of my talk, which is about 2006 fiscal year marketing plan. So first, right off the bat, When looking at the marketing plan, te
A: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, we are happy you have all come out for our training workshop. Today we have a great line-up of speakers to talk to you. First on our program is a well-renown exp
A: ... Now, that's all I want to say about world coal reserves. So let's move on to the next topic, renewable resources. There are three things we have to consider when talking about renewable resou
F: Aren't you going to give us a training workshop next week? How are things going on your preparation for the presentation?
M: I'm having trouble narrowing down my topic for the training. I want
M: I've got to put together a sales pitch to give to our clients in the morning. You always give such amazing presentations, I was hoping you could give me some advice about how to win them over tomo
A: Now, where were we? Oh yes, can you give us an idea about the statistical analysis?
B: Our analysis shows that we are very competitive. If you refer to the last page of the handout, you will see
M: Please let me see the draft of what you have put together for Monday's meeting.
F: I'm still working on the agenda, there will be a lot to go over on Monday. Here's what I've got so far.
M: I call this meeting to order. Thank you all in attendance today, I know it's a busy day for you all. We have a lot of material to cover today. Did everyone get an agenda?
F: I need a copy of th
A:Can you tell me more about your products?
B:Yes, I'd be happy to. Let me tell you this,we are ahead of the competition because our products have advanced technology.
A:What kind of advanced t
M: With tomorrow being Labur Day and all, I think it would be a nice gesture to let all the memebers of laborial staff leave work an hour early. What do you say?
F: What! That sounds perfectly ridi
A: How long will it take for our order to be delivered?
B: Let's see...You are importing fifty containers of textiles from China. They should be able to place your order before the end of next wee
M: Give these sales figures a look. It's pretty depressing. We're way in the red this year. We can't afford to keep going like this for much longer.
F: You're right, we need to start making mon
A: It's amazing to me how international business has become. Take my store for example. On any given day, you will find imported items from more than 20 different countries on our shelves.
M: Did you see the information on sales for last year? The sales review was made at our last board meeting. There's a great news for our shareholders.
F: Yeah, I went over the figures this morning
F: What kind of car is best for me?
M: For you, I would recommend this one here.
F: The compact? Why do you think that one is better than the others?
M: This automobile is just right for your
A: What's our target audience for this campaign?
B: This go-around we're focusing on new moms, families with median income and one or more children under the age of two.
A: Do you think that'
M: What kind of promotional events are scheduled for the new product line?
F: Marketing has us set up with product launches in five major cities, as well as some sponsoring events throughout the ye
A:What are our areas for growth?What sectors do you see the most potential in?If we are going to pull our sales numbers up and develop the brand,we got to work across the board.
B:It's not just sp
A:Which of the steps are you focusing on in brand growth?Awareness,understanding,acceptance,or loyalty?
B:We're working on different steps in different areas.For example,our Corbert line is thrivi
- 1每日一句 英语句子
- 5国际英语新闻:European ALDE PMs highlight EU single market, pledge to counter populism
- 6国内英语新闻:China's top legislator holds talks with Iran's parliament speaker
- 7国际英语新闻:Iran says Pakistani nationals involved in suicide attack on guards
- 8国内英语新闻:Wei Fenghe meets Vietnam's deputy minister of national defense
- 9国际英语新闻:UN condemns deadly bombings in Idlib of Syria
- 10国内英语新闻:China's senior political advisor visits Germany
- 1国际英语新闻:UAE signs 1.3 bln USD military deals in defense fairs
- 2国际英语新闻:Merkel advocates cooperation, multilateralism in Munich
- 3国际英语新闻:Spotlight: Trump to sign bill to avert gov't shutdown, declare emergency to fund border wal
- 4国际英语新闻:Feature: Fresh construction projects spring up amid improved security in Iraq
- 5国际英语新闻:Gov't ready to negotiate with opposition without preconditions: Venezuelan FM
- 6国际英语新闻:Israel says killing of Israeli woman "terror attack"
- 7国际英语新闻:Hungarian PM announces bold seven-point action plan to fight population decline
- 8国际英语新闻:Yemeni conjoined twins die awaiting transfer abroad for lifesaving surgery
- 9国际英语新闻:Acting U.S. attorney general says he has not interfered with Russia probe
- 10国际英语新闻:EU migration commissioner calls for comprehensive agreement on asylum system
- 西部网（陕西新闻网）www.cnwest.com 2019-02-19
- 新疆普通高考评卷工作有序进行 2018-12-10
- 明德门遗址保护工程启动 唐长安城第一门将重见天日 2018-12-10
- 文化山西：风华长城岁月歌 2018-11-10
- 2018广州中考语文作文题揭晓：《原来这么简单》 2018-11-10
- 10名藏医学子首次被授予临床医学硕士学位 2018-11-04
- 别扯没用的，土地事实上属于地方政府才是关键。粮食更重要，咋不炒粮食？ 2018-06-23931| 220| 567| 573| 844| 276| 455| 431| 318| 175| 550| 244| 252| 780| 364|