Lucy: Don't just sit there... help me with my homework... go get me volume five of the encyclopedia...
Snoopy: Volume five?
Lucy: This isn't volume five, this is volume seven! Can't you tell v
Snoopy: This is our “happy new year” dance...
Snoopy: It symbolizes our best wishes for a wonderful year to all creatures...
Snoopy: Except cats!
Snoopy: Hee hee hee hee!
Schroeder: Where's my piano?
Lucy: I threw it up into a tree!
Schroeder: You what?
Lucy: You never pay any attention to me so I threw your piano up into a tree!
Lucy: I thin
Snoopy: You did what?
Snoopy: Well, it could be a misdemeanor or a felony...
Snoopy: But most likely it could be considered mayhem.
Snoopy: Mayhem is"Depriving a human being of a member of his b
Charlie Brown: When people walk by, and look in our yard, I think they should see a happy dog...
Charlie Brown: Right now, nobody is looking...
Charlie Brown: You can put away the tambourine...【
Sally Brown: How do I look? I am going down to have my picture taken with Santa Claus...
Charlie Brown: I think you are either about three weeks too late or maybe eleven months too early...
Charlie Brown: It says here that the average child wears down 730 crayons before he or she is ten years old...
Charlie Brown: And that coloring promotes understanding, and brings children closer t
Linus Van Pelt: Sorry.
Linus Van Pelt: No more sliding downhill in a cardboard box...
Linus Van Pelt: Now I have a real sled!
Linus Van Pelt: The fastest sled in the world!
Linus Van Pelt: Nobo
Rory:The first round of the season!Time to see if I forgot anything over the winter.
(Watch your language)【生词注释】
round n.一轮, 一场
(No air guitar.)
Rory:We sheep will not be suppressed.【生词注释】
air guitar 想象弹吉他
Rory:Heavy dew this morning.【生词注释】
dew n. 露, 露水Rory:今天早晨露水很大
Donkey:You're pressing your luck, fuzzball.
press your luck 在很有利的形势下作多余的冒险fuzzball n.牛屎菌毛驴：你在很有利的形势下作多余的冒险，牛屎菌。来源:恒星英语学习网-口语频道
Rory: Someday we sheep will rise up against oppression, but right now I need a toothpick.
rise up 起来反抗
Rory:Congratulations, Hummy!You stuck with your diet and reached your goal!Rory:Now you have to learn how to keep it off. I've prepared a visual aid that should help.Rory:I thought you'd find it
Rory: Hummuy's trying to lose a few holidy ounces.【词汇注释】
tweet v.小鸟鸣叫plop v. 扑通落下ounce n. 盎司, 英两【参考译文】罗里：Hummuy正在努力减去假期增加了的体重。
Rory:If you're going to lose weight. You need to get back on a sensible diet.Rory:No,I don't have any guacamole or sour cream.【词汇注释】
lose weight 减肥
Rory:Welcome back,Hummy. Put on a little weight in Mexico,did we?【词汇注释】
welcome back 欢迎回来
put on 增重
Lucinda:Now listen!The only reason I'm letting you walk with me is because we both happen to be going in the same direction.Lucinda:Absolutely never and under no circumstances are you ever to cons
Stan:Well,that's it for another day.Rory:(tap,tap,tap,tap)Rory:Sorry,wasn't quite done.【词汇注释】tap vi.啪塔啪塔地走done adj.合乎礼仪的【参考译文】
Rory:Clover,clover,you're so keen.Your dainty blossoms and leaves so green.Rory:Bathed in sunlight, heavy dew, clover, clover, I love you.Stan:Kinda mushy, isn't it?Rory:You're right. I think i
Rory:Excuse me, but I think I have an ulcer.Doctor:An ulcer?That's usually caused by stress. Do you worry a lot?Rory:Why,yes. I worry I 'll get an ulcer.Doctor:Why did I know you were going to
Rory:Where are you going?Stan:To the vet to get something for this gas.【词汇注释】vet n.兽医gas n.空谈【参考译文】罗里：你要去哪儿？斯坦：去兽医那里拿点东西吹吹牛。来源:恒星英语学习网-口语频道
Stan:What's that?Rory:It's my journal. I write down the lessons of life as I learn them.Rory:For instance, never under any circumstances lick envelopes while you're eating a peanut butter and j
Rory:Relax,Stan.You need to pick your friends more carefully.relax v.放松pick v.挑选罗里：放松，斯坦，你需要更仔细地选朋友。来源:恒星英语学习网-口语频道
- 1CRI听力:Top Soprano Nina Stemme receives her Birgit Nilsson Prize in Stockholm
- 3国际英语新闻:News Analysis: In Gaza, possibilities for truce, war are equal
- 4国际英语新闻:CSU suffers great loss in Bavaria state election: initial forecast
- 5国内英语新闻:Chinese premier arrives in Netherlands for official visit
- 6国际英语新闻:Syria calls for int'l investigation into U.S. coalition's "crimes"
- 7国内英语新闻:Premier Li calls for renewing China-Netherlands friendship
- 8国际英语新闻:Iran defies possible impacts of U.S. impending oil sanctions
- 9国内英语新闻:Roundup: China, Belgium see rapid growth in science, technology ties
- 10国际英语新闻:Turkey, Saudi leaders hold phone talk on missing journalist
- 1国际英语新闻:Spotlight: Merkel's Bavarian ally suffers great election loss
- 2国际英语新闻:Malaysia's Anwar expected to return to parliament in by-election
- 3国际英语新闻:Indonesia's quakes, tsunami kill 2,073 as search mission extended
- 4国际英语新闻:Rutte and Merkel hope for more progress in Brexit talks
- 5国际英语新闻:Trump to appoint new ambassador to UN in two or three weeks
- 6国际英语新闻:Romanian FM reiterates desire to join Schengen
- 7国际英语新闻:Voting ends "peacefully" in Cameroon's presidential poll: election body
- 8国际英语新闻:Latvians vote to elect new parliament
- 9国际英语新闻:India inks missile deal with Russia
- 10国际英语新闻:India, Russia talks to focus on energy, space during Putin's visit
- 别扯没用的，土地事实上属于地方政府才是关键。粮食更重要，咋不炒粮食？ 2018-06-23