E: hi, Lander. What's wrong?L: I can hardly make ends meet these days.E: same here. I have't brought any new clothes for three months.L: my income remains the same but prices just continue to rise.E
H: my lease ends next month, so I have to find a new place.M: I feel sorry for you. It's a jungle out there.H: Do you know any places?M: well. I guess I can ask around to see if anyone's got a room
R: how was your job at the state-owned enterprise?A: oh, I no longer work there. I'm working with a multi-national corporation.R: you changed jobs again? Why do you move so frequently?A: I want to tr
C: I've got some great news for you!K: did you get the position you wanted?C: yes, I'll be promoted to department manager.K: I'm glad to hear that. Congratulations!C: thank you. Actually, I could n
R: do you have s second?A: sure. What do you want?R: I want to tell you I've put in my notice.A: really? Why?R: I've been thinking about this for several months, well before the Spring Festival holi
C: how was your education going on in Australia?S: I'm going to graduate this summer.C: where are you going to work then, in Australia or back in China?S: I'm planning to return to China after gradu
E: How time flies! We have been in Beijing for almost 4 years.B: yes, I can still recall the days when we were all seniors at college. I asked you whether you would go back to your hometown or not.E:
E: Have you made up your mind about not going back to your hometown after graduation? Where else would you go?
P: I would try to land a job in Beijing. I just want to go to one of the big cities.
S: I'm going to work in a multi-national enterprise after gradution.
J: but you said your dream was to be an entrepreneur, to be your own boss.
S: I'll do it someday. But it's not the right time
S: why don't you start searching for a job?Your classmates have all begun.
J: I want something more challenging.
S: Like what?
J: to run my own business and be my own boss.
S: why do you want to
E:hey, the new SOHO. How's everything going?
B:everything's great.I've just returned from my office.
E: your office?Aren't you a freelancer?
B: sure I am. I work for myself, but I've rented a
E: I haven't met you at the gym for a long time.
B: yeah, I quit my job, and started working from home. Recently I've got a project to deal with and don't have much time to work out.
E: why? You
T: You'll soon graduate from your university. Do you have any plans for the future?
J: I'm planning to go to graduate school, but I also want to find a job. Otherwise, I'll have nowhere to go if I
E: I just received a phone call for an interview next week.
A: Congratulations! This is your first interview ever.
E: thank you, but I'm nervous.I don't know what to do.Could you tell me what shou
E: How's your job search going?
A: I only started looking for a job a few days ago.
E: have you finished compiling your resume?
A: yes, I was precise with every word in my resume?
E: that's good
M: I don't know why people are just mad about David Beckham. Is there really anything so fascinating with him?
J: He appeals to the fans thanks to two things: his bending kicks and his good looks.
M: who is your favorite NBA star?
J: Kobe Bryant, of course.
M: Kobe? I know him, the key guy of the Lakers, a heck of a NBA player. He is on fire when he breaks through enermy defense.
J: He is co
E: Guess who I saw yesterday?
B: I don't know. Who?
E: Avril Lavigen!
B: the Canadian rock singer? But I heard you had a part-time job yesterday. How did you see her?
E: yeah,I worked as tempora
K: it's getting cold.
R: yes. I bought a scarf yesterday. It's really nice and warm. Have a look.
K: Oh, it's made of wool. I like the striped pattern.
R: yes, I adore simple fashions. How does
k:oh,the clothes here are so expensive! No wonder there are few people.
R: Beauty costs, dear! What do you think of this dress? Do you think it suits me?
K: yeah, it's lovely, but to be frank, it'
K: Julie, what's on the tube?
J: nothing but tons of commercials. These days the amount of commercials is amazing.
K: yeah. Maybe we can change to another channel. what about the sports channel? Le
k:hey, Jimmy, you've been sitting in front of the TV all day. Anything interesting on TV?
J: not really. Quite boring right now, actually. Mostly infomercials and public serveice announcements.
A: hey, you look great! how's everything?
S: yeah, you know what?I've been going to the club regularly. The training really pays off. Now I am in a good shape and I know more about how to keep fit.
A: good afternoon, madam. How can I help you?
S: well, I am a little bit out of shape. I think I should get some exercise to keep fit. what kind of service do you offer?
A: first of all, we'll tail
- 1每日一句 英语句子
- 3CRI听力:Shanghai moves forward to become sci-tech innovation center
- 4CRI听力:The second CIIE to showcase more innovative high-end products
- 6国际英语新闻:Czech president congratulates Zelensky on election as Ukrainian president
- 7国际英语新闻:UK PM to face unprecedented vote of no confidence from grassroots Conservatives
- 8国际英语新闻:Iran warns of "consequences" of ending U.S. sanctions waivers
- 9国际英语新闻:UN official welcomes indigenous input in next global biodiversity policy
- 10国际英语新闻:Interview: Belt and Road Initiative fosters regional peace, prosperity: former Japanese PM
- 1国际英语新闻:Sri Lanka's multiple blasts kill 228, injure 450
- 2国际英语新闻:Turkey understands NATO's concerns on Russian missile deal: FM
- 3国际英语新闻:U.S. Justice Department releases redacted version of Mueller report on Russia probe
- 4国际英语新闻:France to launch int'l competition to rebuild Notre Dame fire-ravaged spire
- 5国际英语新闻:Iran FM visits Syria, Turkey to discuss ties
- 6国际英语新闻:"Terrible" fire breaks out at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris
- 7国际英语新闻:Int'l warrior competition starts in Jordan
- 8国际英语新闻:Yemen parliament convenes for 1st time after 4 years of conflict
- 9国际英语新闻:Trump says 3rd meeting with DPRK's Kim possible
- 10国际英语新闻:EU27 grants flexible Brexit extension until end of October
- 弘扬“上海精神” 构建命运共同体 2019-04-23
- 吴尊送儿子上学晒自拍 父子颜值超高Max笑容灿烂 2019-04-22
- FONT color=red公告：有不法分子冒充举报中心工作人员行骗FONT 2019-04-22
- 观察：激发乡村振兴的巾帼力量 2019-04-14
- （两会受权发布）中华人民共和国国家监察委员会主任简历 2019-04-12
- 世界杯老司机速成手册：球场之上，谁的眼泪在飞 2019-04-12
- 山西：鼓励可再生能源电力企业参与市场交易 2019-04-09
- 重庆“8D迷宫”楼走红 网友：住户能找到自己家吗 2019-04-08
- 女性之声——全国妇联 2019-04-08
- 有人踢球踢进了手术室 有人看球看到脖子扳牢了 2019-04-03
- 奥迪面临新一轮排放作弊调查 全球涉6万辆A6A7 2019-04-03
- “坏”胆固醇有六大克星 2019-04-02
- 售8.98万-15.18万元 2018款广汽传祺GS4上市 2019-04-02
- 据说2018北京高考作文这样写能得满分 2019-03-29
- 新华时评：磋商，不等于反复折腾 2019-03-29430| 807| 812| 351| 544| 850| 807| 960| 883| 601| 122| 420| 90| 344| 666|