E: hi, Lander. What's wrong?L: I can hardly make ends meet these days.E: same here. I have't brought any new clothes for three months.L: my income remains the same but prices just continue to rise.E
H: my lease ends next month, so I have to find a new place.M: I feel sorry for you. It's a jungle out there.H: Do you know any places?M: well. I guess I can ask around to see if anyone's got a room
R: how was your job at the state-owned enterprise?A: oh, I no longer work there. I'm working with a multi-national corporation.R: you changed jobs again? Why do you move so frequently?A: I want to tr
C: I've got some great news for you!K: did you get the position you wanted?C: yes, I'll be promoted to department manager.K: I'm glad to hear that. Congratulations!C: thank you. Actually, I could n
R: do you have s second?A: sure. What do you want?R: I want to tell you I've put in my notice.A: really? Why?R: I've been thinking about this for several months, well before the Spring Festival holi
C: how was your education going on in Australia?S: I'm going to graduate this summer.C: where are you going to work then, in Australia or back in China?S: I'm planning to return to China after gradu
E: How time flies! We have been in Beijing for almost 4 years.B: yes, I can still recall the days when we were all seniors at college. I asked you whether you would go back to your hometown or not.E:
E: Have you made up your mind about not going back to your hometown after graduation? Where else would you go?
P: I would try to land a job in Beijing. I just want to go to one of the big cities.
S: I'm going to work in a multi-national enterprise after gradution.
J: but you said your dream was to be an entrepreneur, to be your own boss.
S: I'll do it someday. But it's not the right time
S: why don't you start searching for a job?Your classmates have all begun.
J: I want something more challenging.
S: Like what?
J: to run my own business and be my own boss.
S: why do you want to
E:hey, the new SOHO. How's everything going?
B:everything's great.I've just returned from my office.
E: your office?Aren't you a freelancer?
B: sure I am. I work for myself, but I've rented a
E: I haven't met you at the gym for a long time.
B: yeah, I quit my job, and started working from home. Recently I've got a project to deal with and don't have much time to work out.
E: why? You
T: You'll soon graduate from your university. Do you have any plans for the future?
J: I'm planning to go to graduate school, but I also want to find a job. Otherwise, I'll have nowhere to go if I
E: I just received a phone call for an interview next week.
A: Congratulations! This is your first interview ever.
E: thank you, but I'm nervous.I don't know what to do.Could you tell me what shou
E: How's your job search going?
A: I only started looking for a job a few days ago.
E: have you finished compiling your resume?
A: yes, I was precise with every word in my resume?
E: that's good
M: I don't know why people are just mad about David Beckham. Is there really anything so fascinating with him?
J: He appeals to the fans thanks to two things: his bending kicks and his good looks.
M: who is your favorite NBA star?
J: Kobe Bryant, of course.
M: Kobe? I know him, the key guy of the Lakers, a heck of a NBA player. He is on fire when he breaks through enermy defense.
J: He is co
E: Guess who I saw yesterday?
B: I don't know. Who?
E: Avril Lavigen!
B: the Canadian rock singer? But I heard you had a part-time job yesterday. How did you see her?
E: yeah,I worked as tempora
K: it's getting cold.
R: yes. I bought a scarf yesterday. It's really nice and warm. Have a look.
K: Oh, it's made of wool. I like the striped pattern.
R: yes, I adore simple fashions. How does
k:oh,the clothes here are so expensive! No wonder there are few people.
R: Beauty costs, dear! What do you think of this dress? Do you think it suits me?
K: yeah, it's lovely, but to be frank, it'
K: Julie, what's on the tube?
J: nothing but tons of commercials. These days the amount of commercials is amazing.
K: yeah. Maybe we can change to another channel. what about the sports channel? Le
k:hey, Jimmy, you've been sitting in front of the TV all day. Anything interesting on TV?
J: not really. Quite boring right now, actually. Mostly infomercials and public serveice announcements.
A: hey, you look great! how's everything?
S: yeah, you know what?I've been going to the club regularly. The training really pays off. Now I am in a good shape and I know more about how to keep fit.
A: good afternoon, madam. How can I help you?
S: well, I am a little bit out of shape. I think I should get some exercise to keep fit. what kind of service do you offer?
A: first of all, we'll tail
- 1CRI听力:European director brings "Diary of One Who Disappeared" to Beijing
- 4国内英语新闻:17th National Congress of ACFTU opens
- 5国内英语新闻:Draft law revisions suggest public supervision on judicial work
- 6国际英语新闻:Morocco hosts symposium to tackle security challenges in Africa
- 7国内英语新闻:China mulls 2nd draft revision on rural land contract law
- 8国际英语新闻:At least 17 killed due to heavy rains in Nicaragua
- 9国内英语新闻:More enabling business environment to be created
- 10国际英语新闻:UK, EU agree on 95 pct of Brexit deal: May
- 1国际英语新闻:Tunisia, France sign cooperation deals worth 56 mln USD
- 2国际英语新闻:Feature: Forcibly displaced Yemenis call for urgent support to survive icy winter
- 3国际英语新闻:People demonstrate in London for new Brexit vote
- 4国际英语新闻:Iraqi president says elimination of corruption priority of new gov't
- 5国内英语新闻:Xi reiterates China's commitment to free trade, globalization
- 6国际英语新闻:Hostage safely freed at Cologne station incident
- 7国际英语新闻:Spotlight: Merkel's Bavarian ally suffers great election loss
- 8国际英语新闻:Malaysia's Anwar expected to return to parliament in by-election
- 9国际英语新闻:Indonesia's quakes, tsunami kill 2,073 as search mission extended
- 10国际英语新闻:Rutte and Merkel hope for more progress in Brexit talks
- 别扯没用的，土地事实上属于地方政府才是关键。粮食更重要，咋不炒粮食？ 2018-06-23