[00:08.72]COULD YOU CHANGE MY ROOM?
[00:12.98]Guest: Excuse me.
[00:17.35]Clerk: Yes? What can I do for you?
[00:21.71]Guest: I just checked in, and ther
[00:09.27]COULD I BORROW YOUR CAR?
[00:13.53]Andy: What's the matter, Paul?
[00:18.78]Paul:Can you believe this?
[00:22.31]I locked my keys in the car,a
[00:09.14]SO, WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
[00:13.69]Brad: So, Paula, where are you from?
[00:20.85]paula: I'm from Canada, originally.
[00:24.79]Brad: From Can
[00:08.36]HOW LONG DID YOU DO THAT?
[00:12.93]John:Kathy!How are you? It's been ages!What are you doing these days?
[00:21.86]Kathy: I just opened my ow
[00:08.44]HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO JAPAN?
[00:12.59]Jack: Have you ever been to Japan? I'm going in the fall.
[00:18.96]Ted: Yeah, I've been there twice.
[00:08.36]WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
[00:12.33]Counselor: Only three more months to go!
[00:19.38]So, what are you going to do after you graduate, Donna?
[00:08.15]WHICH CITY DID YOU LIKE BETTER?
[00:13.19]Dana: Oh, hi Pam. When did you get back from Canada?How was it?
[00:20.85]Pam: The day before yesterd
[00:08.36]WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
[00:12.43]Henry: Hi, Alice ... have you made any New Year's resolutions yet?
[00:20.30]Alice:Just the usual.I'd like
[00:08.33]WOULD YOU CARE FOR ANY DESSERT?
[00:12.59]Waiter:OK,so that's one cheeseburger and one order of chicken wings,extra spicy.
[00:08.65]THAT COLOR LOOKS BETTER.
[00:12.90]Allen: Excuse me.Could you help me?I'd like to exchange this sweater.
[00:20.45]clerk: What's the problem w
[00:08.54]AND WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE?
[00:12.67]Ted: Everything looks good. What are you going to have, Julie?
[00:19.33]Julie: I think I'll have the spaghe
[00:08.46]WHY DONT'T WE MEET THERE?
[00:13.22]Karen: Hello. Could I speak to Justin, please?
[00:23.14]karen: Oh, hi Justin.
[00:08.25]COULD YOU HELP ME?
[00:11.62]Clerk: Hi. Can I help you with something?
[00:18.29]Paulina: Yes, please. We're looking for the men's department.
[00:08.75]HOW ABOUT COMING WITH US?
[00:13.01]Debbie: Hi, Kenji.
[00:17.45]Kenji: Hi, Debbie. Have a seat. How's it going?
[00:22.91]Debbie: I'm OK. Ho
[00:08.07]I LOVE THE SEASHORE.
[00:12.43]Tom: This one looks great! I love the seashore.
[00:19.98]Ellen: So do I. The sun ... the sand ... the ocean!
[00:08.36]HOW DO I GET THERE?
[00:13.04]Keith: Excuse me, do you know where the police station is?
[00:18.89]Woman: No, I'm sorry. I don't. I'm not fro
[00:08.67]SEE YOU THEN!
[00:12.12]Karen: Greg, when is Sheila's birthday? Is it this week?
[00:19.49]Greg: Yeah, it's this Saturday, the twenty-eighth.
[00:09.38]DO YOU KNOW WHERE IT IS?
[00:13.92]Michelle: What are you doing?
[00:18.49]Dominic: I'm cooking dinner tonight.
[00:22.05]Michelle: That's gr
[00:09.35]WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE?
[00:13.30]Luis: Teresa? ... I can't find the what-do-you-call-it.
[00:20.66]Teresa: What can't you find?
[00:08.86]TELL ME ABOUT YOUR FAMILY
[00:13.22]Announcer:National Flight 294 to Miami is delayed due to severe weather conditions.
[00:22.88]Please stand b
[00:08.36]WHERE ARE THEY?
[00:12.12]Clerk 1: Oh, darn. Where are they?
[00:18.68]ClerK 2: Who?
[00:21.73]Clerk 1: I went to get this CD for a woman and h
[00:09.46]COULD I HAVE YOUR NAME. PLEASE?
[00:13.22]Officer: Yes. can I help you?
[00:17.97]Ms. Paine: I'd like to open a savings account.
[01:20.54]NICE TO MEET YOU.
[01:23.98]Barb: Ummm. Those burgers smell great. It's perfect day for a barbecue.
[01:32.45]Mike: It sure is. I'm glad it di页次：1/1 总数24 首页 上一页 下一页 尾页 转到:
- 1CRI听力:Top Soprano Nina Stemme receives her Birgit Nilsson Prize in Stockholm
- 3国际英语新闻:News Analysis: In Gaza, possibilities for truce, war are equal
- 4国际英语新闻:CSU suffers great loss in Bavaria state election: initial forecast
- 5国内英语新闻:Chinese premier arrives in Netherlands for official visit
- 6国际英语新闻:Syria calls for int'l investigation into U.S. coalition's "crimes"
- 7国内英语新闻:Premier Li calls for renewing China-Netherlands friendship
- 8国际英语新闻:Iran defies possible impacts of U.S. impending oil sanctions
- 9国内英语新闻:Roundup: China, Belgium see rapid growth in science, technology ties
- 10国际英语新闻:Turkey, Saudi leaders hold phone talk on missing journalist
- 1国际英语新闻:Spotlight: Merkel's Bavarian ally suffers great election loss
- 2国际英语新闻:Malaysia's Anwar expected to return to parliament in by-election
- 3国际英语新闻:Indonesia's quakes, tsunami kill 2,073 as search mission extended
- 4国际英语新闻:Rutte and Merkel hope for more progress in Brexit talks
- 5国际英语新闻:Trump to appoint new ambassador to UN in two or three weeks
- 6国际英语新闻:Romanian FM reiterates desire to join Schengen
- 7国际英语新闻:Voting ends "peacefully" in Cameroon's presidential poll: election body
- 8国际英语新闻:Latvians vote to elect new parliament
- 9国际英语新闻:India inks missile deal with Russia
- 10国际英语新闻:India, Russia talks to focus on energy, space during Putin's visit
- 别扯没用的，土地事实上属于地方政府才是关键。粮食更重要，咋不炒粮食？ 2018-06-23