1.Did you go to the concert yesterday evening?
2.Where will the concert be held?
3.Who is the orchestra conductor?
4.Is there a rehearsal for the concert?
5.How did you like
1.What was the date of your birth?
2.When is your 21st birthday?
3.Did you have a birthday party for your daughter?
4.How do you usually celebrate the birthday of the Party?
96. World Trade Organization 世贸组织
1.Why are so many countrise eager to join WTO?
2.What can the common people benefit from our entry to WTO?
3.Do you think Chinese farmers will be threate
1. When will you have your wedding?
2. When will your wedding ceremony be held?
3. When is the big day?
4. They’re celebrating their wedding ceremony.
5. I’m invited to th
1.How do you like our weather?
2.What about the weather in California?
3.What was the weather like yesterday?
4.How's the weather tomorrow?
5.What does the weather forecast
1. It’s time to go to bed.
2. My watch says 4:45.
3. My watch goes a bit slow.
4. My watch has stopped.
5. It gains a little.
6. It loses about 2 minutes.
7. I’ve just
1.How do you like your new teacher?
2.Who teaches you English this term?
3.Do you think your teacher favours you?
4.How many courses does he teach?
5.Is her class interestin
91 Study Abroad
1 Maybe she could check to see what colleges are good for you.
2 I am going to be an international student there.
3 When are you leaving for the States?
4 I've got some qu
1. This is a non-smoker section, isn’t it?
2. Do you feel like a smoke?
3. Do you mind my smoking here?
4. What in your opinion can be done to stop smoking?
5. Are you smok
1.Which season do you like best?
2.Summer is the most rainy season,isn't it?
3.Do you like spring?
4.Spring is the most beautiful season,isn't it?
5.There are four season in
1.What are you going to study?
2.What courses are you planning to take?
3.What did you specialize in?
4.What field did you major in?
5.What subjects are you going to take at t
1.Are you married?
2.Do you mind if I ask you whether you are married or not?
3.When are you going to get married?
4.When did you get engaged?
5.Will you marry Mary
1.Can you speak French?
2.What is the Chinese for this?
3.French is the most beautiful language,isn't it?
4.What other languages can you speak?
5.Do you like Frenc
1. Could you tell me something about yourself ?
2. How do you like it here ?
3. Why do you want to work here ?
4. Do you know any shorthand ?
5. What’s your major ?
1 I've got hooked on the internet.
2 He spends most of his time online chatting with frienfds all over the contury.
3 Internet connections installed on college campuses h
1. I saw a sign apartment to rent outside.
2. Is it furnished?
3. You have to buy your own furniture.
4. How much is the rent?
5. How long is the lease?
6. When can I move
lesson 82 food (食物上）
1、how about having chinese food for a change?(换换口味吃中餐怎么样？）
2、what kind of chinese food do you serve?(你们有哪些中国菜?)
1.The spring festival seems to be the most important holiday in China
2.Christams spirit means it's better to give thant to receive.
3.We usually have a month off for Easter.
1.That's the result of exercise.
2.I'm starting working out from now on.
3.Your muscular shoulders and chest impress me deeply.
4.She has such a sharp figure.
5.She's a t
1.When did you start learning english?
2.How did you feel about English when you first heard it spoken?
3.Do you practise speaking English a lot?
4.Are you learning any other fo
1. Do put yourself on the diet, otherwise you will be too fat.
2. I can't bear eating less.
3. But I think I eat it too much.
4. Are you on the diet now?
5. You need diet.
77. Describing people
1. How does she look like?
2. what do you think of her?
3. what's the color of her hair?
4. What happened to her?
5. Have you seen her lately?
6. You loo
1.What day is it today?
2.What day was it yesterday?
3.What's the date today?
4.What was the date yesterday?
5.It's May 1st.
7.Today is Saturda
1 What courses do you offer for next term?
2 Are these courses for beginners?
3 When will the courses begin?
4 How long will the courses last?
5 How many classes are
- 1每日一句 英语句子
- 2CRI听力:Interview with Oscars Vice President
- 3CRI听力:72nd Cannes Film Festival lineup unveiled
- 4CRI听力:Co-operation and young filmmakers' future in hot discussion at the film festival
- 5CRI听力:China's cross-border capital flow remains stable in Q1: spokesperson
- 6CRI听力:IFAD attributes China’s poverty alleviation success to vision and commitment
- 9又到一年飞絮季 北京绘“杨柳地图” 力争到2020年改善
- 10国际英语新闻:News Analysis: Trump's veto proves U.S. main role in prolonging Yemen's war
- 1国际英语新闻:U.S. Justice Department releases redacted version of Mueller report on Russia probe
- 2国际英语新闻:France to launch int'l competition to rebuild Notre Dame fire-ravaged spire
- 3国际英语新闻:Iran FM visits Syria, Turkey to discuss ties
- 4国际英语新闻:"Terrible" fire breaks out at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris
- 5国际英语新闻:Int'l warrior competition starts in Jordan
- 6国际英语新闻:Yemen parliament convenes for 1st time after 4 years of conflict
- 7国际英语新闻:Trump says 3rd meeting with DPRK's Kim possible
- 8国际英语新闻:EU27 grants flexible Brexit extension until end of October
- 9国际英语新闻:Yemen expects Kuwait's contribution to help economic recovery: FM
- 10国际英语新闻:Greek borders are not reopening, officials say
- 观察：激发乡村振兴的巾帼力量 2019-04-14
- （两会受权发布）中华人民共和国国家监察委员会主任简历 2019-04-12
- 世界杯老司机速成手册：球场之上，谁的眼泪在飞 2019-04-12
- 山西：鼓励可再生能源电力企业参与市场交易 2019-04-09
- 重庆“8D迷宫”楼走红 网友：住户能找到自己家吗 2019-04-08
- 女性之声——全国妇联 2019-04-08
- 有人踢球踢进了手术室 有人看球看到脖子扳牢了 2019-04-03
- 奥迪面临新一轮排放作弊调查 全球涉6万辆A6A7 2019-04-03
- “坏”胆固醇有六大克星 2019-04-02
- 售8.98万-15.18万元 2018款广汽传祺GS4上市 2019-04-02
- 据说2018北京高考作文这样写能得满分 2019-03-29
- 新华时评：磋商，不等于反复折腾 2019-03-29
- 践行“两山论”是一场发展的革命 2019-03-27
- 企鹅也怕冷 全国降温动物们也开启过冬模式 2019-03-24
- 5月一二三线城市房价环比都涨了 后续会咋样？ ——凤凰网房产济南 2019-03-19943| 853| 87| 496| 194| 990| 345| 801| 550| 348| 520| 279| 898| 345| 198|