1.Did you go to the concert yesterday evening?
2.Where will the concert be held?
3.Who is the orchestra conductor?
4.Is there a rehearsal for the concert?
5.How did you like
1.What was the date of your birth?
2.When is your 21st birthday?
3.Did you have a birthday party for your daughter?
4.How do you usually celebrate the birthday of the Party?
96. World Trade Organization 世贸组织
1.Why are so many countrise eager to join WTO?
2.What can the common people benefit from our entry to WTO?
3.Do you think Chinese farmers will be threate
1. When will you have your wedding?
2. When will your wedding ceremony be held?
3. When is the big day?
4. They’re celebrating their wedding ceremony.
5. I’m invited to th
1.How do you like our weather?
2.What about the weather in California?
3.What was the weather like yesterday?
4.How's the weather tomorrow?
5.What does the weather forecast
1. It’s time to go to bed.
2. My watch says 4:45.
3. My watch goes a bit slow.
4. My watch has stopped.
5. It gains a little.
6. It loses about 2 minutes.
7. I’ve just
1.How do you like your new teacher?
2.Who teaches you English this term?
3.Do you think your teacher favours you?
4.How many courses does he teach?
5.Is her class interestin
91 Study Abroad
1 Maybe she could check to see what colleges are good for you.
2 I am going to be an international student there.
3 When are you leaving for the States?
4 I've got some qu
1. This is a non-smoker section, isn’t it?
2. Do you feel like a smoke?
3. Do you mind my smoking here?
4. What in your opinion can be done to stop smoking?
5. Are you smok
1.Which season do you like best?
2.Summer is the most rainy season,isn't it?
3.Do you like spring?
4.Spring is the most beautiful season,isn't it?
5.There are four season in
1.What are you going to study?
2.What courses are you planning to take?
3.What did you specialize in?
4.What field did you major in?
5.What subjects are you going to take at t
1.Are you married?
2.Do you mind if I ask you whether you are married or not?
3.When are you going to get married?
4.When did you get engaged?
5.Will you marry Mary
1.Can you speak French?
2.What is the Chinese for this?
3.French is the most beautiful language,isn't it?
4.What other languages can you speak?
5.Do you like Frenc
1. Could you tell me something about yourself ?
2. How do you like it here ?
3. Why do you want to work here ?
4. Do you know any shorthand ?
5. What’s your major ?
1 I've got hooked on the internet.
2 He spends most of his time online chatting with frienfds all over the contury.
3 Internet connections installed on college campuses h
1. I saw a sign apartment to rent outside.
2. Is it furnished?
3. You have to buy your own furniture.
4. How much is the rent?
5. How long is the lease?
6. When can I move
lesson 82 food (食物上）
1、how about having chinese food for a change?(换换口味吃中餐怎么样？）
2、what kind of chinese food do you serve?(你们有哪些中国菜?)
1.The spring festival seems to be the most important holiday in China
2.Christams spirit means it's better to give thant to receive.
3.We usually have a month off for Easter.
1.That's the result of exercise.
2.I'm starting working out from now on.
3.Your muscular shoulders and chest impress me deeply.
4.She has such a sharp figure.
5.She's a t
1.When did you start learning english?
2.How did you feel about English when you first heard it spoken?
3.Do you practise speaking English a lot?
4.Are you learning any other fo
1. Do put yourself on the diet, otherwise you will be too fat.
2. I can't bear eating less.
3. But I think I eat it too much.
4. Are you on the diet now?
5. You need diet.
77. Describing people
1. How does she look like?
2. what do you think of her?
3. what's the color of her hair?
4. What happened to her?
5. Have you seen her lately?
6. You loo
1.What day is it today?
2.What day was it yesterday?
3.What's the date today?
4.What was the date yesterday?
5.It's May 1st.
7.Today is Saturda
1 What courses do you offer for next term?
2 Are these courses for beginners?
3 When will the courses begin?
4 How long will the courses last?
5 How many classes are
- 1CRI听力:"The Photographer" hits Chinese theaters today
- 2CRI听力:China, Ecuador agree to jointly build Belt and Road
- 3CRI听力:With esports developing, esports commentary becomes occupation
- 4CRI听力:Reform and opening up ushers in China's human rights development
- 5CRI听力:Former world leaders hail China's contribution to the world
- 6黄老板单曲播放量破20亿成流量冠军 但是今年最红的却是他和她
- 8国际英语新闻:Governor-elect urges federal intervention in Brazil's Roraima state
- 9国内英语新闻:Xi reiterates China's adherence to multilateralism, opening-up
- 10国际英语新闻:Sri Lanka Parliament passes vote of confidence on ousted PM
- 1国际英语新闻:British PM likely to win vote of no confidence: media reports
- 2国际英语新闻:British PM on mission to rescue Brexit deal as EU insists "no renegotiation"
- 3国际英语新闻:32 Palestinians injured in clashes with Israeli soldiers in northern Gaza: medics
- 4国际英语新闻:Saudi FM says action against Qatar aiming to change its policy
- 5国际英语新闻:Africa 2018 Forum kicks off in Egypt's Sharm el Sheikh amid high development, economic expec
- 6国际英语新闻:Spotlight: Kramp-Karrenbauer succeeds Merkel as German CDU's new leader
- 7国际英语新闻:Dozens detained as protests in memory of teen killed by police turn violent in Greece
- 8国际英语新闻:Israel's Netanyahu talks with UN secretary general over operation against Hezbollah tunnels
- 9国际英语新闻:British government found in contempt of parliament over Brexit legal advice
- 10国际英语新闻:4 Palestinians injured in clashes with Israeli soldiers in northern Gaza: ministry
- 新疆普通高考评卷工作有序进行 2018-12-10
- 明德门遗址保护工程启动 唐长安城第一门将重见天日 2018-12-10
- 文化山西：风华长城岁月歌 2018-11-10
- 2018广州中考语文作文题揭晓：《原来这么简单》 2018-11-10
- 10名藏医学子首次被授予临床医学硕士学位 2018-11-04
- 别扯没用的，土地事实上属于地方政府才是关键。粮食更重要，咋不炒粮食？ 2018-06-23990| 908| 114| 31| 948| 84| 897| 174| 251| 505| 245| 569| 982| 528| 448|