[00:00.00]Situation 76 Can I try this on?
[00:04.88]May I help you?
[00:08.52]Yes,Please.I'm looking for a trench coat.
[00:11.60]What size do you need?
[00:18.00]How do yo
[00:00.00]Situation 71 I'm pressed for time.
[00:04.10]Bill,will you come over here and give me a hand with this problem?
[00:09.67]Not now.Maybe later.
[00:13.43]Just give me a minute,will you?
[00:00.00]Situation 65 I'm all mixed up.
[00:05.20]Where were you yesterday?
[00:10.48]Yesterday?I was at home.Why?
[00:14.60]You were supposed to meet me for lunch.
[00:18.36]No.Our date is for
[00:00.00]Situation 61 It's Greek to me.
[00:05.59]Does he make any sens to you?
[00:15.73]No.It's Greek to me.
[00:23.28]No.He's speaking Chinese.
[00:32.84]I know he's speaking Chinese.I sai
[00:00.00]Situation 56 Enjoy your meal.
[00:05.09]The food looks delicious.
[00:11.05]Yes,we have a new French chef.
[00:15.18]I can really tell the difference.
[00:18.81]I've heard nothing but g
[00:00.00]Situation 51 Take it easy.
[00:06.30]If you're free tomorrow,how about having lunch together?
[00:11.26]Fine with me.What time shall we make it?
[00:15.62]Let's meet at my office at no
[00:00.00]Situation 46 She's a born singer.
[00:06.30]Did you hear Jennifer at the party last night?
[00:14.16]Yes.She has a beautiful voice.
[00:18.10]And she isn't shy about singing in public,e
[00:00.00]Situation 41 Whatever you say.
[00:05.80]How about having dinner together after work tonight?
[00:17.06]Fine.Shall we have Chinese or American food?
[00:22.52]Whatever you say.
[00:00.00]Situation 6 Drop me a line.
[00:05.69]Drop me a line when you get to New York.
[00:11.44]What do you mean?
[00:14.39]You know,send me a postcard.
[00:18.36]Oh,you mean write to you.
[00:00.00]Situation 1 It slipped my mind.
[00:11.10]A:I was supposed to call Jim at six.
[00:15.05]B:Why didn't you?
[00:18.21]A:I was busy and
[00:00.00]Situation 11 Let's go Butch.
[00:05.69]Well,how was your date with Steve?
[00:14.11]He is so cheap!
[00:17.76]What did he do?
[00:20.82]He asked me go to Dutch
[00:00.00]Situation 16 I'm felling under the weather.
[00:12.36]Yes,Is this Tom?
[00:15.70]Yes,Sorry,Margie,But I'm going to have to break our date.
[00:00.00]Situation 21 I feel the same way.
[00:05.88]This weather is too hot.
[00:11.76]It sure is.
[00:14.81]I can't work.I just want to go to sleep.
[00:19.46]I fell the same way,but we have
[00:00.00]Situation 26 Will you accept the charge?
[00:05.80]Hello,I'd like to make a collect call to Taipei,Taiwan.
[00:13.17]What number,please,and to whom do you wish to speak?
[00:00.00]Situation 31 Do you have a single room available?
[00:06.48]May I help you?
[00:11.05]Yes.Do you have a single room available?
[00:15.31]When are you checking in?
[00:00.00]Situation 35 You have to pay in advance.
[00:05.98]This is a great apartment.
[00:11.15]I'm glad you like it.
[00:14.21]I only hope I can afford it.
[00:18.05]Well,I require the first
[00:04.28]Don't beat around the bush.
[00:08.54]A:How much are you asking for this car?
[00:14.00]B:Yor know,it's in
[00:03.68]Could you speak up,please?
[00:07.24]A:This report muse be ready by Monday.
[00:04.00]For the time being.
[00:08.07]A:What did you do before you came to this country?
[00:04.49]May I ask you a question point-blank?
[00:08.86]A:May I ask you a question point-blank?
[00:04.70]I'm not myself today.
[00:08.78]A:We had a meeting at 10 o'clock.Where were you?
[00:23.01]Be my guest.
[00:27.06]Is this chair taken?I see a coat on it.
[00:33.02]Oh,that's mine.Let me tak
[00:03.40]Do you have change for a dollar?
[00:07.84]Do you have change for a dollar?
[00:03.89]I goofed up.
[00:07.34]I'm sorry,but I didn't finish mailing those letter.
- 1CRI听力:No Chinese players reach quarterfinals of UK Snooker Championship
- 2CRI听力:The 4th Silk Road Forum highlights global sustainable development
- 32018年最火的旅游城市：香港再登榜首 曼谷第二
- 4国际英语新闻:World Bank lends 500 mln USD to Bangladesh for dairy, livestock productivity
- 5国际英语新闻:Feature: Fire-ravaged Greek seaside resort lights Xmas tree, sending message of hope, determ
- 6国际英语新闻:Egyptian president says "double efforts" needed to deepen cooperation, achieve development
- 7国际英语新闻:Feature: 1 meal per day for children, Yemenis expecting end of war
- 8国内英语新闻:Central officials arrive in Guangxi for 60th anniversary celebrations
- 9国际英语新闻:UN chief asks for universality of Genocide Convention
- 10国内英语新闻:China lodges solemn representations against U.S. for Huawei senior executive's detention
- 1国际英语新闻:Saudi FM says action against Qatar aiming to change its policy
- 2国际英语新闻:Africa 2018 Forum kicks off in Egypt's Sharm el Sheikh amid high development, economic expec
- 3国际英语新闻:Spotlight: Kramp-Karrenbauer succeeds Merkel as German CDU's new leader
- 4国际英语新闻:Dozens detained as protests in memory of teen killed by police turn violent in Greece
- 5国际英语新闻:Israel's Netanyahu talks with UN secretary general over operation against Hezbollah tunnels
- 6国际英语新闻:British government found in contempt of parliament over Brexit legal advice
- 7国际英语新闻:4 Palestinians injured in clashes with Israeli soldiers in northern Gaza: ministry
- 8国际英语新闻:Saudi crown prince starts official visit to Algeria
- 9国际英语新闻:G20 summit endorses multilateral trade system, WTO reforms
- 10国际英语新闻:41 Palestinians injured in weekly Friday anti-Israel rally in eastern Gaza: medics
- 新疆普通高考评卷工作有序进行 2018-12-10
- 明德门遗址保护工程启动 唐长安城第一门将重见天日 2018-12-10
- 文化山西：风华长城岁月歌 2018-11-10
- 2018广州中考语文作文题揭晓：《原来这么简单》 2018-11-10
- 10名藏医学子首次被授予临床医学硕士学位 2018-11-04
- 别扯没用的，土地事实上属于地方政府才是关键。粮食更重要，咋不炒粮食？ 2018-06-23233| 923| 955| 501| 657| 298| 604| 156| 340| 82| 671| 604| 331| 98| 60|