Section 1.1 Dialogue.
HELEN: Helen. Helen Wells.
MARTIN: Martin. Martin Black.
MARY: Mary. Mary Hartman.
ALICE: Alice. Alice Wilson.
AIKO: Aiko Tomura.
HUGO: Hugo Peters.
Section 1.2 Dialogue.
JOHN: What's your name?
DAVID:My name's Peters.
DAVID:Yes, I'm David Peters.
JOHN: Ah. I'm John Berry.
DAVID:How do you do, Jo
Section 1.3 Dialogue.
HUGO: What's your job, Mr Carter?
HARRY: I'm a detective.
HARRY: Miss Helen Wells?
HUGO: Ah, yes!
HUGO: That's Helen.
HELEN: Hello, Harry.
IMMIGRATION OFFICER: Name?
MARTIN: My name's Martin Black.
MARTIN: I'm British
I.O.: Thank you.
KRISTI: Who's that?
JOHN: A Customs officer.
CUSTOMS OFFICER: One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten!
CUSTOMS OFFICER: Twenty dollars, please.
PASSENGER: Here y
MARY: Hello! What's your name?
MARY: What's your first name?
MARY: OK, Marco. I'm Mary. Are you a student?
MARCO: I'm a student in Washdon.
RECEPTIONIST: What's your name, please?
HARRY: My name's Harry Carter.
RECEPT: What's your nationality, Mr Carter?
HARRY: I'm British.
RECEPT: What's your address, please, Mr
COMPÈRE: Hello and welcome!! Welcome to Lagos! Welcome to Nigeria!!
COMPÈRE: This is Mr Nigeria!
OBI: Hello, hello.
OBI: My name is Obi. I'm from Lagos, Nigeria.
HELEN: Where's he from?
ALICE: He's from Japan.
HELEN: He's horrible!
ALICE: Ssh! Yes, he is! What's his job?
HELEN: He's a teacher.
ALICE: Hey! Look!
HELEN: Where's he f
COMPÈRE: Here is Mr United States!!
COMPÈRE: Er... What's your name, please?
GARY: My name's Gary.
COMPÈRE: Welcome to Lagos, Gary.
GARY: Thank you.
DAVID:Listen, please! Jeannette!
DAVID:Where are you from, Jeannette?
JEANNETTE: I'm from France.
DAVID:Are you married, Jeannette?
JEANNETTE: Yes, I am.
KRISTI: Is this my hotel? It's horrible.
KRISTI: My reservation; where's my reservation?
KRISTI: Ah, here it is! What's the address? The Central Hotel, 17 Bank Street. Yes, this
MARY: Excuse me!
MARY: Do you have a moment?
MARY: I have five suitcases.
MARY: Oh, thank you!
MARY: Hi, my name's Mary Hartman! Do you ha
MARTIN: I have a reservation for a single room for....oh!
RECEPTIONIST: Welcome to the Universe Hotel. I am your receptionist. My name is N2056. What's your name, plea
KRISTI: Hello! Is that Susan?
SUSAN: Yes, who's that?
KRISTI: This is Kristi.
SUSAN: Kristi! Hello! How are you?
KRISTI: I'm very well. How are you?
SUSAN: I'm fin
RADIO ANNOUNCER: It's 8 o'clock! 8 o'clock in the morning! Good morning!
RADIO ANNOUNCER: It's 9 o'clock in the morning. Good morning!
RADIO ANNOUNCER: It's 10 o'clock in th
MARY: So; my brother's 25, and I'm 21. You're 22, And your sister's 26.
MARY: Hey! I know you!
AIKO: Do you?
MARY: Yes, I do! You know Hugo Peters, right?
AIKO: Hugo Peters? I
ANNIE: Excuse me!
ANNIE: Where's apartment 3A, please?
JOHN: Apartment 3A? That's Hugo Peter's apartment! It's on the third floor.
ANNIE: Thank you.
JOHN: The elevat
ARAB VISITOR: Bonjour. Je voudrais...
RECEPTIONIST: I don't understand.
RECEPTIONIST: Do you speak English?
RECEPTIONIST: I'm very sorry.
FRENCHMAN: Do you
JEANNETTE: Good morning, David! You're late, you know.
FRITZ: Yes, you're late. It's five past ten. Look at the clock.
DAVID:Oh, yes, I'm sorry.
MOM: Hello, dear!
JOHN: Oh, it's you! Hello, Mom.
MOM: How are you, John? Are you alright?
JOHN: Not really, Mom.
MOM: Oh dear! What's the matter?
JOHN: I don't kno
MARY: I don't like this room.
MARCO: Really, Mary? What's the matter with it?
MARY: Oh, it's small and horrible. And it's in a student hostel! I don't like hostels!
MARY: I li
HELEN: Where's Hugo?
HUGO: Hello, Helen. How are you?
HELEN: Fine, thanks.
HELEN: Steve, this is my friend Hugo. Hugo knows about antiques. He's an expert.
HUGO: Are you interest
RECEPTIONIST: Oh... er, what's that!?
JOHN: Is that the Central Hotel?
RECEPTIONIST: Er...the Central Hotel?
RECEPTIONIST: Yes, it is.
JOHN: Can I speak to
- 1CRI听力:Music drama The Orphan of Zhao debuts in Beijing
- 3中国男足地球德比“逼平”印度 两国球迷和网友的反应扎心了
- 4国内英语新闻:China, Netherlands eye more open, pragmatic cooperation to safeguard multilateralism, free t
- 5国际英语新闻:Spotlight: Irish border remains biggest sticking point in Brexit talks
- 6国内英语新闻:Chinese premier meets Dutch king, calls for more cooperation
- 7国际英语新闻:Trump suggests "rogue killers" behind disappearance of Saudi journalist
- 8国内英语新闻:Chinese ambassador dismisses U.S. accusations against China as "groundless"
- 9国际英语新闻:PM May insists Brexit deal "achievable" as "real progress" scored
- 10国内英语新闻:China becomes largest recipient of FDI in H1
- 1国际英语新闻:Hostage safely freed at Cologne station incident
- 2国际英语新闻:Spotlight: Merkel's Bavarian ally suffers great election loss
- 3国际英语新闻:Malaysia's Anwar expected to return to parliament in by-election
- 4国际英语新闻:Indonesia's quakes, tsunami kill 2,073 as search mission extended
- 5国际英语新闻:Rutte and Merkel hope for more progress in Brexit talks
- 6国际英语新闻:Trump to appoint new ambassador to UN in two or three weeks
- 7国际英语新闻:Romanian FM reiterates desire to join Schengen
- 8国际英语新闻:Voting ends "peacefully" in Cameroon's presidential poll: election body
- 9国际英语新闻:Latvians vote to elect new parliament
- 10国际英语新闻:India inks missile deal with Russia
- 别扯没用的，土地事实上属于地方政府才是关键。粮食更重要，咋不炒粮食？ 2018-06-23