MRS RAMIREZ: I told you, Carlos! It's impossible to understand that map! Why don't we go by cab?
MR RAMIREZ: But I want to go by subway, Conchita!Look, we’re here in Washdo
HUGO:Is that letter ready yet, Lucy?
LUCY: I've nearly finished it, Mr Peters.
HUGO:Well, post it as soon as it's ready, please. I'm just going to the bookstore.
LUCY: Hugo Pete
Carlos Ramirez Visits Washdon - by Kristi Schmidt
A particularly interesting visitor to Washdon this week is the Mexican multi-millionaire Carlos Ramirez.
For those of you
ROWLAND: This is Brighton Station. It's a busy station. Many passengers travel up to London every day from here. I'm going to talk to one or two of the passengers now. Let's tal
PRIEST: Welcome to St. Stephen's Church on this happy day! We are here to celebrate the wedding of David and Juanita. Does anyone here know of any reason why David and Juanita sho
HUGO: I want to speak to Roger Temple.
ROGER: Ah, it's you, Hugo. Well?
HUGO: Look, Roger, I think I know where I can get your money and your passport. It'll just t
A wonderful thing has happened to me: they are sending me to Trinidad to try to catch Hugo Peters, Roger, and “The Boss”. I'm standing in the Airport while
DAVID: This is the life, right? Just sitting here on this beach, having a drink or two, watching the world go by. This is the way to live!
JUANITA: David, I'll go crazy if we stay
MATTHEW: My name's Matthew, and I work at the Virgin Record Store in Brighton, and I'm a sales assistant.
CLARE: How long have you actually worked here?
MATTHEW: Two years.
TAXI DRIVER: Look, where we going man? I tell you there's nothing up this road.
ROGER: Take the next left.
TAXI DRIVER: But there's only a farm up there. Just a few fruit trees,
The Universe Hotel,
Port of Spain,
This is just to say that Juanita and I are having a marvellous honeymoon here on Trinidad. Ther
JOHN: Where’s the phone booth? It’s just around the corner, I think - ah, here it is!
JOHN: Clive: 011 621 8056. Let’s hope he's in.
1ST GIRL: ...so did you take
ROWLAND: Well, I'm here at Southampton Eastleigh Airport on the South Coast of England. It's a small airport with destinations for their flights to the Channel Islands of Guernse
DUDU: Have we got everything now?
SASA: Yeah, I guess so.
JOHN: Hey! How come you've got a Plastic Box van?
DUDU: It's Sasa's Dad's company. He's the Chairman, or something.
The New Music Weekly - 2nd April
by Mike Pinhead.
It's been a good year for new bands and one of the most interesting so far is Washdon duo Nervous Equipme
HELEN: I'm WPC Helen Hanks, and I'm stationed at Lewes Police Station, which is in the county of Sussex in England.
STEPHEN: My name is Stephen Rowle. I'm a Police Constable in
SECRETARY: There it is - the black Toyota! Go!
ROGER: What fools! Did they really think I was stupid enough to stay in the car? Aah, I knew he was going to try and kill me. I'll g
HUGO: Annie, please! Are you there?
CHRIS: Here we go. Hey, are you Annie's dad?
HUGO: Yes, and I want to -
CHRIS: Get lost!
HUGO: What? Look here, young man, I want to see my dau
The Marlborough Hotel
101 Grand Avenue
As I haven't heard anything from you for quite a long time, I thought I'd write you this little letter, just to g
ROWLAND: John - you are a professional broadcaster and journalist and you're also very keen on football. When did that interest start?
JOHN: As a small boy. And I think you'll fi
THACKER: So is that all that happened in Trinidad, Carter? It cost us thousands of dollars to send you there, so that you could speak to Hugo Peters about the view over the Island.
SUSAN: I suppose I'd better go out and do some shopping. Can I just go out like this? I'll have a look at myself. My God! I look awful. I suppose I'll have to wash my face, and
ROWLAND: Myra - you're a professionally trained marriage counsellor. Could you describe your work?
MYRA: Yes, we deal with any type of relationship issue that comes our way. We us
MARCO: Come in!
MARCO: Oh hello, Mary! I wasn't expecting you. What a surprise to see you, and, er…
MARY: I was just passing, so I thought I'd say “Hi”, and in
- 1每日一句 英语句子
- 2CRI听力:More European countries want to increase trading relations with China: European parliamentaria
- 3CRI听力:Shanghai moves forward to become sci-tech innovation center
- 4CRI听力:The second CIIE to showcase more innovative high-end products
- 6国际英语新闻:Czech president congratulates Zelensky on election as Ukrainian president
- 7国际英语新闻:UK PM to face unprecedented vote of no confidence from grassroots Conservatives
- 8国际英语新闻:Iran warns of "consequences" of ending U.S. sanctions waivers
- 9国际英语新闻:UN official welcomes indigenous input in next global biodiversity policy
- 10国际英语新闻:Interview: Belt and Road Initiative fosters regional peace, prosperity: former Japanese PM
- 1国际英语新闻:Sri Lanka's multiple blasts kill 228, injure 450
- 2国际英语新闻:Turkey understands NATO's concerns on Russian missile deal: FM
- 3国际英语新闻:U.S. Justice Department releases redacted version of Mueller report on Russia probe
- 4国际英语新闻:France to launch int'l competition to rebuild Notre Dame fire-ravaged spire
- 5国际英语新闻:Iran FM visits Syria, Turkey to discuss ties
- 6国际英语新闻:"Terrible" fire breaks out at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris
- 7国际英语新闻:Int'l warrior competition starts in Jordan
- 8国际英语新闻:Yemen parliament convenes for 1st time after 4 years of conflict
- 9国际英语新闻:Trump says 3rd meeting with DPRK's Kim possible
- 10国际英语新闻:EU27 grants flexible Brexit extension until end of October
- 弘扬“上海精神” 构建命运共同体 2019-04-23
- 吴尊送儿子上学晒自拍 父子颜值超高Max笑容灿烂 2019-04-22
- FONT color=red公告：有不法分子冒充举报中心工作人员行骗FONT 2019-04-22
- 观察：激发乡村振兴的巾帼力量 2019-04-14
- （两会受权发布）中华人民共和国国家监察委员会主任简历 2019-04-12
- 世界杯老司机速成手册：球场之上，谁的眼泪在飞 2019-04-12
- 山西：鼓励可再生能源电力企业参与市场交易 2019-04-09
- 重庆“8D迷宫”楼走红 网友：住户能找到自己家吗 2019-04-08
- 女性之声——全国妇联 2019-04-08
- 有人踢球踢进了手术室 有人看球看到脖子扳牢了 2019-04-03
- 奥迪面临新一轮排放作弊调查 全球涉6万辆A6A7 2019-04-03
- “坏”胆固醇有六大克星 2019-04-02
- 售8.98万-15.18万元 2018款广汽传祺GS4上市 2019-04-02
- 据说2018北京高考作文这样写能得满分 2019-03-29
- 新华时评：磋商，不等于反复折腾 2019-03-29505| 712| 780| 668| 24| 215| 391| 660| 858| 195| 696| 132| 108| 862| 764|