华尔街基础英语 Lesson 63 Now, I wrote to you last week. Did you get my letter?
Yes thank you, Mr. Black.
And have you thought which kind of computer you’re going to get?
Well, it’s real kind of y
华尔街基础英语 Lesson 62Can I help you, sir?
Yes, I’m looking for a job.
I see. Do sit down, won’t you?
Now, what kind of job are you looking for?
Does it matter?
We try to find the right job f
华尔街基础英语 Lesson 61 BONANNA, CAPONE AND SMITH:
FAMILY LAWYERS AND FLUERAL DIRECTORS
LONDON-CHICAGO-NEWYOURK-PALERMOMr. John A Berry Flat 3B Trueleigh court, 11 Church Street, 40532 Washdon
华尔街基础英语 Lesson 60 Good morning, John.
You’ve got a bicycle now. I see, good idea. It’s much better for you than going by car.
I prefer going by car.
I see, well.
华尔街基础英语 Lesson 59 Excuse me, sir. I see that you are buying some vegetables. Can you tell me what you are buying?
- Yes, I’m going to get some beans. They just come into season now. I’m goi
b华尔街基础英语 Lesson 58
Most people do their shopping in a supermarket, but for fresh fruit and vegetables, many shoppers prefer an outdoor market.
It’s summer, and the stores are full of soft
华尔街基础英语 Lesson 57International Student Hostel,
117 Oxford Road,
Friday July 31st.Dear Kristi,
I’m very sorry about what happened the other night. I don’t want you to get th
华尔街基础英语 Lesson 56 - So here we are!
- Phew, at last!
- Have a seat, Kristi, I haven’t got anything to drink. I’m afraid not even coffee.
- It’s alright. I’m not thirsty.
- Let’s listen
华尔街基础英语 Lesson 55 Is this your hotel? It looks terrible!
- Yes, it’s terrible. I’d like to change my hotel, but I can’t find enough time. I’m too busy.
- Anyway, you go in first, quickly
华尔街基础英语 Lesson 54REPORT ON A VISIT TO TWO APARTMENTS IN NORTH WASHDON.
Together with two other officers, Detective Henson and Detective Bedges, I visited Truleigh Cart, in Cherch Street, Washd
华尔街基础英语 Lesson 44华尔街英语全程共17级，前12级为普通级，后5级为商务级，其全程学费更高达40000元以上，不以应试为目的，旨在提高口语与听力能力，帮助人们学会如何真正地用英语沟通！真实场景设置，人物鲜
华尔街基础英语 Lesson 53- So the score is still Germany 2, Italy 1. Only 2 minutes to go, and it’s almost over now for Italy. If they lose this match, they’ll be out of the World Cup. Germany are st
华尔街基础英语 Lesson 51 1. Hello, my name is Clair Mountain. I’m a journalist and I live in Brighton a town o the south coast of England. Brighton is a popular resort and visitors come from all over
华尔街基础英语 Lesson 52- We are coming in!
- Stand over there by that window!
- And put your hands on your head.
- My hands on my head?
- Just do what I say! Ok?
- But… if I put my hands on my
华尔街基础英语 Lesson 49 It’s a disaster, Carter!
- What do you mean? Sir?
- I spoke to the director- general yesterday, Carter.
- Oh, What did he day?
- He said it was a disaster.
- Yes it is,
华尔街基础英语 Lesson 50 From Kristi Schmidt: Hundreds of journalists from all of Europe were at Washday Airport this afternoon to meet Germany’s football superstar Manfred Pilzbanm coming in for n
华尔街基础英语 Lesson 47 - Passport please! And your landing card.
- Here you are, my friend.
- Huh! This won’t do! You haven’t written your address in Washdon!
- I’m staying in a hotel.
华尔街基础英语 Lesson 48 - Excuse me, can I get through, please? Will you get me through, please?
- So who do you think will win the match?
- Look, I have nothing to do with football. I’m just a pa
华尔街基础英语 Lesson 45 - Hi !
- Nice-looking girl, eh? What do you think?
- Yes, she’ quite nice.
- Yeah, let’s ask her out, why don’t we?
- Here is your beer, sir. That wi
华尔街基础英语 Lesson 46 - Here are your landing cards.
- Hey, wait a minute.
- What’s a landing card?
- It’s a kind of form. You fill it in, and give it to passport control at Washdon
华尔街基础英语 Lesson 43 1 Thank you.
2 What is it, Gary?
3 It’s a lot for you. George.
4 Who is it from?
5 That’s strange. It’s an invitation! Look: Hugo Peters invites you to a Christmas part
华尔街基础英语 Lesson 401. well, here we are, at the start of our most romantic adventure yet.
2. Our honeymoon trip to Paris! Right now we’re at the train station in Newhaven.
3. And we’re just g
33. Wow! Romantic or what? Who needs Paris and Rome, when you can come to Newhaven.
34. And then we get the ferry in the evening. At least we’ll be together, won’t we?
35. Yeah, well, it doesn’t
- 2CRI听力:Kenyan flowers to be displayed at CIIE
- 3CRI听力:UK to highlight hi-tech innovations at import expo
- 4CRI听力:Chinese import expo a platform for dialog: ITC director
- 5CRI听力:Shanghai gets ready for country's first import expo
- 67国际英语新闻:U.S. military confirms U.S. general wounded in Afghanistan attack
- 8国际英语新闻:Mauritanian FM hails "positive developments" in ties with Algeria
- 9国际英语新闻:Voting for Afghan parliamentary elections concludes
- 10国内英语新闻:CIIE to give int'l guests "a bite of China"
- 1国际英语新闻:Feature: Forcibly displaced Yemenis call for urgent support to survive icy winter
- 2国际英语新闻:People demonstrate in London for new Brexit vote
- 3国际英语新闻:Iraqi president says elimination of corruption priority of new gov't
- 4国内英语新闻:Xi reiterates China's commitment to free trade, globalization
- 5国际英语新闻:Hostage safely freed at Cologne station incident
- 6国际英语新闻:Spotlight: Merkel's Bavarian ally suffers great election loss
- 7国际英语新闻:Malaysia's Anwar expected to return to parliament in by-election
- 8国际英语新闻:Indonesia's quakes, tsunami kill 2,073 as search mission extended
- 9国际英语新闻:Rutte and Merkel hope for more progress in Brexit talks
- 10国际英语新闻:Trump to appoint new ambassador to UN in two or three weeks
- 别扯没用的，土地事实上属于地方政府才是关键。粮食更重要，咋不炒粮食？ 2018-06-23